ch.IV

In the morning you were woken up with kisses.
"Come on. I got you some clothes from a friend to borrow today. We are taking you shopping so you can keep some clothes here." He sat next to you on his bed.
"You went out?" You open your eyes.
"Yeah I called up a friend and she gave me some clothes for you to wear. I don't want you going back to your house until you are safe." You smiled at Thomas's words.
"Okay. Let me shower real quick."
"Yeah. Do anything you have to do." You sit up and just kinda sit there for a second looking around.
"Are you okay?" He asks you, with his face full of worry.
"Oh yeah. I guess. I'm still kinda scared because of last night. I never expected him to do something like that." You play with the T-shirt Thomas must've let you wear last night.
"Look. You're okay with me now." He then hugs you and tackles you back on the bed and starts to tickle you. You start laughing and it gets to the point you can't breathe.
"Stop- Thomas." Thomas then kisses you.
"Go get ready beautiful." You do just that. As you're in the shower Thomas makes a phone call which you can hear. You over hear bits and pieces of his conversation.
"dude. I don't know what to do."
"Mhm. But she's married."
"I didn't think i'd be in-" He stops as soon as he hears the water turn off.
"I gotta go. bye I'll talk to you later." You hear him walk down stairs. You look at the clothes he had given you. A white T-shirt and a pair of jeans.
  "Let's go get your mind off of things." He smiles at you. You look at your phone once you get in the car and see 78 missed calls from Shawn and almost 200 text messages.
"He texted me so much."
"Don't pay attention to him. I don't like him. Me and Madison can pay to get rid of him if you want. We can dump him in Mexico somewhere." He suggests.
"No. It might have been a one time thing."
"That is never a one time thing. He hits you once, he'll do it again." Thomas gets angry. He was starting to get feelings for you. He didn't like Shawn at all. He hurt you and now he wanted to hurt him. Thomas can be very twisted when it comes to punishments. When someone hurts someone he loves, they won't see the light of day. He will ruin their life little by little.
"And when he hits me again, which I doubt, you can beat him up or something." You dismiss every call and text. Not even bothering to text him. You put your phone in the cup holder and just sit there.
"So. I know you don't want to talk about this. But, Why would he be angry about the kid thing?" Thomas asked.
"He wants them, his family wants them. Everyone does. But, its just, there's rarely a chance of me having kids. And it's okay. I like talking to you." You smile.
"I feel special. But look, That is just wrong of him. He doesn't value you like a true gentlemen. He isn't a man."
"I agree. But I am stuck with him."
"Divorce him." Thomas says very quickly.
"Wait, what?"
"You can easily get a divorce. I am willing to pay for your lawyer if you need one."
"I don't know Thomas."
"He literally beat you yesterday. How could you be with someone like him? He doesn't even please you sexually. The woman should always be the most pleased in sex." Thomas gripped the steering wheel.
"I-i don't know. I'm scared."
"It's okay. Look lets just buy you some clothes and then go home and watch some tv together. How about it? I can make mac and cheese?" Thomas came up with the idea.
"I'd love that." You smile. Thomas lets you walk into the stores and choose things you want. You'd eventually walk into Victoria's secret and decided that you would let Thomas pick all your items from there as a little game.
"Thomas?!" The voice of a lady was heard. Making you turn around.
"Oh god, Bridget?!" He seemed happy to see her. She had black hair and had brown eyes and was very pretty. That made you nervous.
"Oh Bridget, This is y/n. Y/n, this is my best friend from middle school."
"Oh hello, I'm Bridget nice to meet you." She slid her way toward you and shook your hand. "You must be Thomas's girlfriend?"
You shook your head. "We aren't,-"
"Not yet, huh Thomas." She winked at him. Thomas blushed a bit.
"Okay Bridget. Well, I better get going. Me and Y/n have something planned."
"Like I said, not yet." She grinned. "Well, have fun."
"Bye Bridget." You smiled. "She's nice."
"Oh she's a doll. She's very sweet. She was always there for me when something would happen in middle school."
"Thats great." You and him walk off towards the car and then head to his house.
"I need to buy our dinner. So we have to go buy some of the stuff we need."
"Okay thats fine." You were content.

"Grab the macaroni shells." Thomas points to them. It was now maybe 3 pm. Thomas decided that he would buy his groceries now instead of waiting until he'd actually feel like it. You place them in the cart and then tell Thomas you want to go to the restroom. So you do.
"Y/n! Babe. I am so sorry." Shawn's voice made you jump. Thomas hears him but doesn't turn around. He didn't want Shawn to see him.
"Shawn. You can say sorry but I don't know."
"I'll never touch you again. Please. I don't know what came over me. Forgive me!" Shawn cries. Thomas stands there listening.
"Look come home. I'll make you some dinner."
"I don't want too. I was actually planning to go see a movie by myself." You lie. He nods his head.
"Oh I understand. Just please come home afterwards." He begs.
"Yeah I will." Shawn walks away from you and Thomas walks toward you with the shopping cart.
"What the hell. Y/n, He was lying when he said he wouldn't do it again. I promise you that." He stomps his foot.
"He seemed sincere." You shrug.
"Come on let's just go to your house and do what we planned." Thomas said coldly. You and him had a very silent car ride back to his house. You and him shared the night together until Shawn called. Thomas didn't want you to go at all. He was worried that Shawn would do something again but you assured him he wouldn't so he dropped you off.
"Please. keep your phone on you at all times. If anything happens again I will kill him." Thomas threatened. You laughed.
"Sure you will Thomas." You were nervous as you got out the car and looked at Thomas again, sending him a smile to assure him you're gonna be okay. But oh, you were terribly wrong and only you know it.