Ch.II

Smut
"Make me some coffee." You husband Shawn woke you from your slumber. This man is very sweet but just dull. He doesn't like dates, he doesn't treat you to anything, he doesn't do anything at all besides claim that he loves you. You love him but you don't know anymore.
"Yeah Whatever. You grab your phone and walk to your kitchen. You look at the time on your phone to see that it's 7 Am.
-Beep-
T.Jeff- Hey, Can I pick you up around 8. I need some help. Look Nice.
You- Sure. I'll let you know when im ready.
T.Jeff-Great. It's a date.

It has been three days since you "cleaned" for him. You have been feeling kinda confused. What would your life become if you continued with that man?
What would it be like if you don't?

"Is it done? I need to go." You pour him his coffee in his travel mug and hand it too him.
"I'm gonna take an uber and get some breakfast for myself and probably hang around town so I won't be here when you get back." You inform him.
"Okay, I gotta go bye." He basically runs out the door. You look at the time again.

7:08 am
Lovely. You shower and put on a pair of Leggings and a plain white T-Shirt. You look at the clock again.

7:45 am

-Beep-
T.Jeff- I'm outside. I didn't mean to be so early but meet me outside when you're ready.
You- I'll be out in a second.

You grab your bag and head outside. As your locking the door you realize you don't have your ring on. You realize it's been at Thomas's house because of that day. You open the car door and sit down in the passenger seat.
"Those pants look great on you." He puts his hand on your thigh and drives away.
"Thank you."
"They'd look way better off though." You laugh.
"I bet. Where are we going?"
"To eat breakfast and to have a chat."
"Oh okay about what?"You were concerned.
"I need an assistant. And I do believe you need a job right?" You nod. What could this be getting you into.
"Let's talk more over breakfast shall we?" He pulled into an Ihop parking lot. You and him got out together and went in to be seated in the very back at a booth where no one could see you both unless they walked in.
"So about this Assistant thing, what exactly would I be doing?" You ask.
"You'll be helping me manage things and taking phone calls for me. I work mostly at home by the way."
"I am sorry to interrupt but what will we be having this morning?"
"I'll have an iced tea and a super slam, and the lady will have-"He points to you.
"I'll be having a glass of orange juice and french toast." You smile handing the waiter the menu.
"Okay thank you." They left, leaving you and Thomas to continue.
"So what's in it for me?"
"A car. and anything else you want. Obviously with great pay."
"You don't have to buy me a car-"
"Where is yours then?" He interrupts.
"with him." You admit.
"Exactly. I'll be getting you a car." You sit there defeated as the waiter brings the drinks. He brings 2 of each on the tray.
"Your food will be out in a little while. We are having a problem with a costumer so I won't be here to check on you. Anything you need right now before I go?"
"No that's it." Thomas tells the waiter. The waiter walks away. "You look so hot right now. I seriously am so hard." He whispers.
"Come here then." You pat the seat next to you. He undoes the belt buckle and lets his super hard member fling out.
"Bad boy." You smile as You spit on your hand and stroke him.
"Fuck y/n." You notice the waiter come back in with your food "That tea is so good." He takes a sip "Mm." He then puts his arm in the right position to block what was happening under the table.
"Here you go." He sets the food on the table and leaves you two alone again.
"That tea must be really good?" You joke.
"Please. Shut up and keep going." He says as his member is basically twitching for your touch again. You wrap your hand around him again and stroke. He rests his head back with his eyes closed. You then decided to lick him. He shuttered at the feeling.
"Fuck." He gasps. You put your mouth on him and he takes it upon himself to basically fuck your mouth. You come up for air and then go back down twisting your hand and moving your tongue to all the right places. You started humming and thats when he released right into your mouth.
"You left me out of breath." He tells you as you sit up. "Good girl. You like swallowing cum don't you?" You nod.
"I bet our food is cold." Surprisingly it wasn't. It was warm.
"Have you ever done that before?" He asks as he grabs a piece of bacon.
"No. But I'd love to do it more often." You wink.
"Woah. We have a freak over here." You laugh.
After Breakfast Thomas drives around for an hour before taking you both to his home.
"With me. We need to talk more." You follow him to his office.
"Sit." You sit on a chair he has there. "Okay. We need to talk about us. You're married, yet you're fucking me?" He laughs.
"We could just be fuck buddies and me being your assistant will make things super easy." He nods in approval.
"That's another thing. You don't have to actually work. I just need the phone call thing and someone to go to meetings with me." You were okay with that. You could Basically just show up and hang out.
"So you're basically my sugar daddy?" You giggle.
"Yes. But, to your husband and everyone else, you're my assistant." You weren't gonna argue with that. "I have some guys coming over in a few. We are going over some work stuff. Are you comfortable with that?"
"Yeah." You nod.
"Okay great." Just as you sit down the gate mic goes off.
"Yo Tommy, We are here." You hear over the speaker.
"Come with me. My Assistant." You get up and walk with him to the front door. 3 guys get out of a small car.
"Tommy, Tommy, There- Woah, Who is this. Nice to meet you. I am James Madison." A tall man walks up to you grabs your hand and kisses it.
"Madison leave her alone. She's not interested." You hear one of the other men talk. "I am Aaron Burr."
"And I am Alexander Hamilton. Hello Jefferson." A shorter guy introduces.
You move out of the way for them to come in.
"To the dining room Gentlemen. Me and Y/n are gonna get some beer for you guys."
"Yes please." You follow Thomas to get beers.
"You are gonna pay for what you did earlier." You look in his eyes and he was full of lust. He grabs you and puts you on the counter and attacks your neck.
"Yo where is the beer!"
"Com-Ing." Your voice cracks. You push him away and smirk. You and him walk back to the table to meet the rest of the men. There were 4 chairs and 5 people.
"You can sit on my lap." Thomas pats his lap. So you do just that.
"So Thomas why don't you introduce your friend here." Aaron suggests.
"Y/n here is my Assistant." His hand slips into your pants and hell that turned you on.
"Why is she sitting on your lap?" Hamilton asks.
"Me and her are really close. huh?" You nod. Madison smirks and nods at Thomas. The four men are talking but then Alex and Aaron get into an Argument so no one is paying attention to you or Thomas.

His fingers soon find your underwear, immediately finding your clit. A small moan escaped your lips, your eyes shut as he began to gently rub your clit.
You felt his mouth against your ear, he whispered, "you're so wet for me already, aren't you?" He pushed a finger into you, causing you to bite your lip to stifle a moan. "Can you get me my beer, Y/n?" he asked pointing to his beer.
You nodded, not wanting to risk a moan falling out of your mouth, you leaned foreword, his fingers leaving you as you grabbed his beer. You sat back down, two of his fingers entering you as your thighs pressed against his lap, his hard dick pressed against you. Your cheeks began to grow red as he continued to rub your clit, fucking his two fingers in and out of you.
"Y/n, are you okay?" Aaron asks.
"Oh I am great why?" You smile. Hoping they wont find out.
"You seem a bit red."
"Oh um," You clear your throat. "I was just thinking of something from earlier." Thomas moves his fingers faster.
"Oh okay." Madison is now silently laughing at you and Thomas. He would look at you and him again every so often.
   As you felt yourself begin to reach your peak you grabbed his wrist and squeezed it. Your chest beginning to rise and fall more rapidly as you felt your toes begin to curl, his fingers still quickly working at your clit, the others rapidly fucking you, curling to hit your g-spot.
"Do you want to cum?" He teased, biting at your earlobe, before continuing his attention at the two men arguing.
"Yes." you whispered, trying not to draw attention to yourself.
He examined the room, still listening to them, for a moment, before gently whispering to you, "cum."
You did as he demanded, your orgasm ripping through your body as you attempted for your body not to shake as he continued to rub your clit. You bit down on your lip, stifling your moans, your toes curling. You experienced another moment of bliss before finishing your orgasm, regaining your composure, he smoothed your hair, pulling your head close to his, "good girl," he whispered, causing goosebumps to raise on your skin.
"It was a pleasure meeting you y/n." Madison smiles.
"As to you."
"Good bye miss."
"Bye."
"Bye."
"Close the door on your way out. I have to... do some work."
"Got it." He waited until he heard the door close and then made you get up and dragged you upstairs to finish what he started.