what happened after

"OK. i will need you to stay here tonight and till noon tomorrow. your friends can stay a little longer so you can talk to them, but when you get tired, you call for me, if something happens anyone else call for me."

with that she left.

"oh now i see why you paled"blondy said"you thought that you did it"

"it's not just that. I've had similar dreams and then the next day some one is paralyzed."

"could you please put a memory of the dream in a vial so we can see it?" hermione asked

"sure" i put it in a vial and watched as they watched.when they finished watching it they all asked"
"what did you say to open the sink?"

"what? did you not hear it?"

"no we heard it but we didn't understand because it was in a different language." draco said

"well i said open. what language do you think i spoke in?"

"it was mostly hissing so im guessing paseltongue. " said hermione

"paseltongue? you mean snake language?" ron asked.

"yes ron"

"hey harry, did you hear it as hissing? you didn't ask what i said."

" i heard you say open." he shrugged

"that means you can talk to snakes!" hermione exclaimed.

in paseltongue i asked harry:
"how exactly do you think of draco?"

that surprised him. but in paseltongue he responded

"when he's not torturing me , i slightly think he's cute but not like that."

"and how about me fore sure?"

"same as Monday."

in English I ask blondy"can you go get blaise and bring what you'd need to stay the night. and bring me my stuffed bunny and the stuff that glows purple?have blaise bring Draco's stuff. the rest of you guys can go back to your dorms draco."

while everyone was leaving i cast the charm for the stuff to glow purple.

"draco can you sit up here with me?"

"sure."

as soon as he sat down i hugged him. it surprised him, but he hugged back. i then put my head in his lap and cuddled him.by the time they got back i was drowsy. when i got the stuff i needed to go to sleep i asked draco to stay with me because it my might help with the nightmare's. he complied.i lied down and draco did the same behind me and put his arm around me. i curled up into a ball into his chest, holding the bunny. we put my comforter over us and fell asleep. that time i had no nightmares. as far as i knew, blondy and blaise slept in the bed nest to us together. when i woke up, draco was still asleep. during the night i somehow had turned to face him. i looked at the clock and saw that it was 8. i decided to wake him up with a kiss. i first looked to be sure the other's were asleep then turned to draco and kissed him gently on the lips. a second later he kissed back with out opening his eyes. it was soft and nice. when i stopped i said:
"wake up or your going to miss breakfast"

he slowly opened his eye's "what was that for?"he asked

"to wake you up silly. you go ahead and get ready, i know how long it takes you. i'll wake the other's since im stuck here till 12. dont tell anyone about the kiss, please?"

"ok, perm"

i then started to wake up the others. i was right. blondy and blaise had slept together. dang it. i should have bet on it.oh well. when i woke blondy i asked her to quickly get me some of my book's to read while i waited for 12. when she came back, i gave her a hug and let her leave. Then madam pomfrey came in to check on me. Then i spent till noon reading my books. Then i went to lunch.

"So how are you feeling?"the twins asked in unison.

"Good. Did anyone get my homework and notes?" 

"Yeah" said harry and handed me the papers.

Next was potions. Instead of woring with draco, i worked with blaise, while harry worked with draco. 

" so why did you have all your slytherin friends stay with you?" blaise asked.

"Because i wanted to spend time with my friends."

We finished the potion early. Blaise went to save ron from hermione because, according to her, he did something wrong. While blaise worked with ron, i worked with hermione.

"So how are you feeling? I didn't see you at lunch."

" i was next to the twins." 

We got our potions homework:6 inch essay on a bezoar and its properties. I then hurried to mr.rooks classroom. I didnt play him today. I did stay afterthough like he had asked.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

" well first of all, are you ok? I heard that you had fainted last night."

" im fine."

"Second of all I wanted to know what exactly in your life you were thinking about."

"Oh you know feelings Family School all the normal things that a girl my age would be thinking about"

"Ok." 

For some reason my crush on him just vanished into thin air.

"Well i should be going. I want get some od my homework out of the way before dinner." which was true. I had charms, History of Magic, Transfiguration, flying homework to be done along with the potions from today and some other homework. So i went to the library. I got the potions done first because draco came and helped. Then he went to dinner. I worked on charms myself along with transfiguration. Then hector came and helped me with the history of magic. I then grabed a snack and went to do the flying homework. I was on the ravenclaw quidditch team. I played seeker. Grant usally played keeper, but since he was petrified, we had padma be keeper. Cho. And luna were chasers. The rest i dont really know.

After practice, i went to the gryffindore common-room. Harry was waiting there. When i walked in, he pulled me into a hug and said (in paseltongue) 

" are you sure your ok?" 

"Yes im positive." 

He then kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. He pulled away saying

"You have no idea how long i waited for that."

" can we keep that a secret?"

"Sure."

"Im afraid im going to have the same kind of nightmare. Will you be willing to cuddle me to sleep and continue while we both sleep?"

 "Sure. Lets go to the room of requirements." so since it was before curfew, we went to the room of requirements. All our necessary items were there. So we just cuddle the same way me and draco did last night till we fell asleep. That was the first night i went to sleep without any nightmares.

Note 

Message me with who you want permana to end up with. Most votes win. You could put me with anyone thats in the story thats note a teacher.