scamanders secret

so its Wednesday. Ravenclaw day. i have every class with grant and we dont have a seat next to each other. just my luck. during history of magic with binn"s (with the gryffindore's), a certain someone decided to pay a visit.(mainly because i was bored and tired and had let my guard down.)(seriously, how does hermione stay awake and take notes!!!!!!) 

"hey, whats up?"

"unless your here to try to get me to pay attention or listen i fill me in on the notes, go away i need to focus." i thought in my head.

"for one i already know all this stuff by heart, so just ask for help. i can actually write the notes down for you if you'd like. anyway i need to talk to you and you never let your guard down for me." 

"not now"

"please, this is important and something you will want to hear..."

"I SAID NOT NOW!!!!!!" i accidentally yelled that out loud. i realize it and start blushing. everyone's staring at me. Mr. binns even stopped teaching, and he rarely stop droning for anything.

"is something wrong miss Parker?" mr.binns asks

"its marker and may i use the bathroom?"

"go ahead miss market"then he started to drone on again.

i walk out of the classroom and head to a hall with a hidden caved in passage with a curtain over it.

"what was so important you had to make me embarrass myself"

"well part one is that i can see what other people are thinking when im in your head, channeling with the board or not, as long as im in your head, i can read other peoples minds too."

"good to know. whats next?"

"part 2 is i really, really,really,REALLY like you and i hope you feel the same."

just then i heard footsteps. i hadn't realized i was talking out load. 

"ill talk to you later, i hear someone coming."

"fine but i want an answered soon."

guess who those foot steps belong to?( can you?ill give you three tries. 1. snape. thank god no.2. mr.rook. sadly, no. 3. hermione. no. i win.

"hey? are you OK, permana?"   HOLY SHIT! it was grant! he followed me out of class!

" yeah im fine."

"what was that about back there?"

i dont know whether to tell the truth or to lie. i know i could pull off the lie but then eventually if we ended up together i'd have to tell him about the connection.i decided on a mixture of both. (btw this has happened in permana's life just it wasn't what happened).

"i was half asleep/half in a nightmare-and then there was a bugging angel."

"what angel?"

"its complicated."

"we got time, i studied it all before so i know it."

"you sure?"

"positive."

"so i can connect to spirits using a luige board. you know what it is, right?"

"yeah"

"so one day i was using the board and the spirit was an angel. he said my great-grandma sent him back after 1 hour of being in heaven, after two days of being an angel on the plains. she had told him to meet me if i used the board.  after that i just could talk to him whenever i wanted, sadly so could he. and that's part of it. have you had enough of my weirdness yet, or do you want to hear more?"

"i have to admit, that was pretty weird. but i want hear more."

"you sure this gets really personal."

"if you dont want to share..."

"no im fine. i just dont want to bore you"

"you can't bore me."

"OK. i also went in a nightmare. this part is a memory . when i was young, i was put in foster care. the government had taken me away from my mother and father.  one of the homes i was put in was abusive. i was hit, smacked, kicked, you name it, they did it.  i was 9 when it happened. one night when they were beating me,they said"no wonder your mother and father abandoned you , your a no good piece of shit" i yelled " no im not and my mother and father didn't abandon me" "liar" they shouted and punched my nose, breaking it. i got so mad i pushed them away and their cloths caught fire. i ran down a street in London and i saw a place called the Leakey cauldron. i went in there. soon my owl came with a letter from my mom(who is a witch). it said i could come home. in the nightmare i was lighting all the people i care about on fire while laughing."

i hadn't realized i was crying silently. he pulled me into a hug and he was comforting me.

"it's OK, it's OK." 

i broke completely down and sobbed into him.

"im*hic*sorry*hic*for*hic*this*hic*"

"it's OK, its OK. anyone who had to go through all that would be doing what your doing now."

"whats *hic*worse*hic*is*hic*i li-*hic*-ke you*hic*"

"i like you too."

he started to lean in when hermione and ron came by because i was missing and they heard sobs. by now i was calmer. 

"permana, are you OK?"

"whats wrong,mate, we could her your sobs all the way by the fat lady."

"it's nothing. now lets go to dinner."

"um, you kind have missed it"

"sorry,mate."

"it's OK i know where the kitchen is. i'll just get a small snack and then take a short nap before astronomy. "

"you sure you want to go"grant asked"we can bring you your homework and let you use our notes, you've had a very traumatic day."

"that actually would be nice i am really tired"

"that is expected after crying like that and its 8:30"

"give them to me in the morning"

"OK"

"goodnight" 

"goodnight permana, dont forget what we talked about, OK?"

"OK"

note from the author :

the foster care and abuse has never actually happend to me before. bits of the story are true, and their are names disguised for peoples safety. just a note so you dont try to notify the police. it can happen people!