Chapter Five

(TW: Some flashbacks with panic attacks and selfharm!!!)
Naruto's P.O.V.
  "Your nothing to nobody dobe. I don't even know why you are here!" Sasuke said once again me pinned to the lockers before class. He was right though, I was nothing anyone. Nobody ever cared for me. I was always alone.
  "You gonna say anything dobe?" He shouted yet again. Nobody was in the hallways I was planning on ditching the rest of the day. "Shut up Teme!" I shouted back. "Oh, are you going to cry? Are you going to be a crybaby?" He was trying to break me so I threw the first punch. He was close.
  "COME ON YOUR NOTHING. YOU'RE A MISTAKE THAT'S WHY YOUR PARENTS LEFT YOU!!!" He shouted more and more about my parents I have never met. Which was my final straw, I punched him right in the eye.
  So of course we had a fight, Kakashi broke it up again. I was sent home, he was sent home to...
  Sasuke didn't know I liked him, he didn't even know I was gay. Which was the worse part about all of this. I ran into my bathroom and looked at the just now healed wounds. I picked up my razor and put it to my wrist.
  It's not like anyone would care. I could cut til I die and no one would notice til tomorrow morning when I'm not at school being loud and jumping off the walls, or fighting with Sasuke.
  I wonder if I stopped acting all happy and like my anxiety was there someone would care. Would they stop Sasuke? Probably not. So I did it again, 20 cuts. 10 on one 10 on the other.

   I woke up the nightmare still fresh in my mind. "You okay?" Sasuke asked sitting up wiping his sleepy eyes. I nodded my head yes and got up. I went downstairs to the kitchen and just sat on the stool there. "No your not." He replied. "I said I'm okay, Sasuke. It was a nightmare." I lied about the first part. I was NOT okay, that was the one nightmare I hated to have. Sasuke looked like he was going to say something, he opened his mouth then closed it.. Should I really be lying to him? "I'm lying.. I'm not okay.." I finally said it and just watched him smile. He mouthed this words, 'I know.'

  He wrapped his arms around me and I put my head in the crook of his neck. I trust him, that is more than I love you. It means so much more than I love you coming from my mouth. I don't take those words lightly. Cause last time I did, I was broken. All I hope for is that my trust doesn't get broken. "Whatcha thinking now?" Sasuke asked and I smiled. "You." I replied and he smiled. He kissed my check and sat next to me. 

  "You wanna tell me about it?" He asked and turned toward me. "It was nothing.." Why did I lie? I smiled a fake smile hoping it he wouldn't notice. "Naruto, don't lie to me.. I've had enough people lie to me." I looked at him and started to notice the fact he never went to sleep. "What happened?" I got a little closer to him. I didn't understand, in times he was upset all he did was sleep so he wasn't upset, someone made him mad. "Just my brother with family stuff, it'll be fine." His turn to lie and fake smile. "Bull." I mumbled just enough for him to hear. He laughed a that for a second, "yeah okay that was bullcrap but so was yours." He replied and we laughed for minute.

  "Bite me." I growled. "Gladly." He said as he picked me up and kissed me. I kissed back and he carried me back to bedroom. He layed me down on the bed and started to kiss down to my neck. He put his lips on my neck and started to kiss and suck lightly till I moaned telling him he found my sweet spot. His lips curved into a smirk as he started to kiss and suck that spot making me a moaning mess. After he surely left a hickey he stopped and looked at me. I pulled him up to head level again and kissed him. He kissed back and bit my lip asking for entrance. I teased him and didn't open my mouth, I smirked and he growled a little. He kissed me again but this time starting to grind on me making me open my mouth and him sticking his tongue in. Dammit teme! I kissed him and he still keep grinding my hands on his hips feeling him move. 

  Why the hell does he have to turn me on on a school night? He pulled back and layed down next to me. "I hate you teme." I said bluntly. "No you don't dobe." He replied smirking a little bit. "Prove it Te-" Before I finished my words he got back on top of me and grinded harder making me moan. Dammit! He stopped knowing his turned me on now and kissed me. "Fine. You win." I said pulling away. He just smirked and layed down on me his head in my chest. I lifted his head up by his chin and kissed him. He kissed back and he stuck his tongue back in my mouth. I pulled away and he put his head back on my chest. "You're hot." I quickly said. "Mm what was that I didn't hear you?" He asked and I punched him lightly. "Yes you did." I muttered and he lifted his head. "Say it again." He begged. I simply nodded my head no.

  He went back to my sweet spot and started to repeat. But a little harder this time. "Sasuke~~" I moaned trying to get him to stop but he kept going and just went faster. "You're hot~~" I finally moaned. His lips curved into a smirk and he pecked my lips. He then layed down next to me and cuddled me. It was just me and him in till tomorrow..

Author Note: Words: 1035. Okay so a lot of you know but the reason this took so long is because my mental health hasn't been great. I'm trying really hard but I got this out. I'm kinda happy with it. Sorry for teaser smut.