Chapter Two!

Sasuke P.O.V.

I looked at my phone. "CRAP! I'M LATE!" I shouted as I got dressed I didn't bother to do my hair.

~When he got to school!~

I ran into the classroom and everybody faced me. "Mr.Uchiha your late." Kakashi said. "Yeah sorry I didn't set a clock." I said. "Well that's new. Take a seat." He said. Everybody was staring at me like I just frickin' walked in with a nose piercing or something.(Okay before people yell at me. My best friend has a nose piercing I'm not saying it's a bad thing.) Naruto handed me a note when Kakashi wasn't looking and I read it. 'What's up with your hair Teme.' I wrote explained that I woke up late and didn't bug to do my hair and handed the note back to him. He smiled then ripped the note up. Gaara was still staring at me. That guy hates my guts because of something that happened 2 years ago. Jeez will he just let it go. I didn't even mean.

~After class!~

After class Gaara walked up to me and pinned me against the lockers. "What the heck Gaara." I said. "Why do I feel your up to something Sasuke. He growled. "Why does everyone expect me to be Mr.Perfect all the time jeez all I did was wake up late." I said trying to get out of his grip. "I don't trust you Uchiha." He said. I kicked him away. "Leave me alone. I don't care what you think of me. Just leave me alone okay." I said. Okay I may have lied a bit the reason I woke up late was because my parents were fighting till two in the morning yesterday. "Hey Sasuke." The dobe said running up too me. "Hey do- Naruto" I said. God it will take a while for me not to try to call him dobe. "You tried to call me dobe again." He said hitting me in the arm. "Yeah well you called me teme in the note." I said. "Okay okay I give in." He said putting his hands up then putting them back to his side. We laughed then Sakura came up and we stopped. "Look you two are getting along for once." She said. "Hn." I said I was trying not to make eye contact she always ask about my home life. "So Sasuke-" She said before I cut her off. "You live right next to me so don't ask you already know what I'm going to say." I snapped. I have been holding in anger from last night forever Sakura was listening and watching me try to not listen for most of the night. "Jeez Sasuke I'm sorry I care about you." She said. "If you care stop asking." I said. "Fine Sasuke." She said. I walked into the bathroom.

I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head in my knees. I heard the door open and didn't bug to move. Tears were already running down my face. "Wow Sasuke does have more of a temper than I thought." Naruto said sitting next to me. "Shut up dobe." I said. "Ouch." He said. "Okay I get you think Sakura can be annoying and she can be,but that was harsh. So you may yell at me for this,but what happened last night that you didn't want to tell her." He said. He was right I did want to yell at him,but at the same time I didn't want to yell at Naruto. "My parents fight a lot. Normally I can take it but yesterday was worse. They were talking about me and my brother. I heard things I shouldn't of. I didn't want to hear." I said through the tears. He put a arm around my shoulder. "I have never heard you cry." He said. "Well now you are." I said. "Sasuke if you want a break from all that you could come to my house. I mean it's quiet because I'm the only one there,but nice." He said. I put my head on his shoulder. "Maybe." I said. We sat there for a few minutes which I guess made sakura worry because Kakashi came in. Me and Naruto jumped away from each other. "Well I wanted y'all to stop fighting but that was a little much." He said putting his hand on the back of his head. "Yeah whatever come on dobe." I said walking out of the bathroom. He followed behind me. "Okay teme." He said.

~Later at lunch!~

"Okay Sasuke you and Naruto have been acting weird today. What happened?" Sakura said. I looked at the dobe and looked down and covered my face,because I may or may not be blushing. He started to laugh then slapped his hands over his mouth. "Okay that was even more weird." Ino said. "I bet their dating and that's what happened." Shikamaru said. i blushed even more thinking about last night and what happened still hiding. "Sasuke isn't gay." Sakura said. I laughed a little then stop. I looked up at her and smiled "I am Sukura." I said. Everybody reaction was priceless Naruto just laughed. "Wait so are you and him really-" Sakura said before shaking her head. "Yeah were dating." I said. Ino and Sakura literally looked like they were going to kill Naruto if he wasn't sitting right next to me they would of I swear.