A Love So Strong---Flashbacks

Start from the beginning

"Come here Madison. i need to show you something that even I can't explain', he said. I followed him where a huge cloud of fog began to circle around us.

11 YEARS AGO~~~IHOP RESTAURANT~~~ Madison is 7 years old.

I was so excited. This was the day that daddy and I were going to IHOP to eat some warm and delicious chocolate chip pancakes.  I fixed my pink floral dress. I loved this dress because daddy was the one who gave it to me. I was also wearing my favorite white flats. I sighed as the breeze clouded my face.

We were finally there. I was practically jumping out of my seat in happiness.

"Yay!! We're here!", i yelled into my dad's ear. He groaned as his hand came up and covered my mouth. I giggled.

"Shh! Do you wanna break my eardrums?", he asked playfully. He uncovered my mouth and i began to laugh.

"No daddy. I'm just really excited to dig into those pancakes. I can hear them calling me! Let's go!", i screamed.

He chuckled as he helped me out of the car. I began to skip happily along while holding daddy's hand. He opened the glass door and immediately i was filled with the scent of warm and delicious pancakes.

We walked to a booth and sat down. Just then a pretty brunette walked up to us.

"What would you guys like to order?", she said. I looked at her name tag and her name was Alyssa.

"Wanna order first kiddo?", daddy said to me.

"Chocolate chip pancakes please!", i yelled happily. She laughed as he wrote down my order.

"And you sir?", she asked my dad.

"Daddy please get pancakes! Please please please! For me!", i screamed at him.

He pouted and rolled his eyes. "Okay okay!" He turned back to the waitress. "Two chocolate chip pancakes please."

"Anything to drink?", she asked.

"I'll have a tropical island twist", he said. He nodded towards me.

"Uh..I'll have lemonade please. And chop-chop with those pancakes!", i said.

She laughed as she walked away.

"So anything new at school kiddo?", daddy asked me.

I pouted my lip. "Johnny called me ugly! He never leaves me alone! He pulls my hair all the time! I hate him daddy!"

"By my best guess i think little Johnny might have a crush."

"With who?", i asked, clearly confused.

"You silly", he replied.

I made a disgusted face. "Eww! If he likes me, then why doesn't he get me flowers or something instead of pulling my hair?"

Daddy chuckled. "When boys like a girl, they don't wanna tell her. So boys just call the girl names or something like that."

"Did you used to do that?", i asked.

He smiled. "Well i'm gonna lie to my little girl so yes, i used to do that.. alot", he chuckled again.

"But i don't like Johnny!", i frowned.

"Then just tell him that...even though he'll deny it."

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie?"