A Love So Strong---Don't kill me...Yet!

Heyy guys & gals! Since I've gotten votes. I wrote another chapter for you guys! This chapter will be about Shane and Ana and then transition into Madison's P.O.V. Well enough of my yapping, ON TO THE STORY!  It's going to get pretty intense!!!

p.s. if you liked then vote, comment, and fan (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Shane's P.O.V~~~

I rolled down the window of my car. Ana and I were still rolling down the bare highway of I-80 East. I couldn't give up now, I had to find Madison no matter what it took. I loved her, i thought to myself. But i was pulled away from my thoughts, when i heard Ana playing Angry Birds on her IPhone.

"Can you put the volume down on that thing", i said angrily. Ana looked at me, a confused expression on her face. "Well how am i suppose to concentrate if you keep sighing every 5 minutes?", she retorted.

Now i was the one confused. "I've been sighing? I didn't even notice." Just then i sighed again. Ana placed her hand on my arm lightly. "I know you're worried about Madison. I'm worried too! She's my best friend. Right now, I'm just trying to stay positive and not worry so much, cause then i'll start to panic."

"You're right Ana", i said, smiling at her.

After about 5 more minutes, there was an awkward silence between us.

"Shane?"

I peek at Ana, careful not to go into the other lane. "Yeah?", i replied.

"Do you like Madison?"

That was unexpected, especially from Ana. "I don't like Madison."

"What the hell? Why are you even here then? What the hell is-", she started to yell. "Stop! I don't like Madison. I'm falling in love with her Ana."

With a simple "oh", the awkward silence began again.

"Shane? Does Ben like me?", she asked. Oh god, Ben will not stop going on and on about her. To tell you the truth, it drove me crazy sometimes. He's always telling me every single detail that happens between them.

"Shane? Hello, Earth to Shane, are you there?"

I blinked a couple of times. "Uh?"

"Does Ben like me?"

"Oh Ben. Sure, i guess", i said, trying to play it off.

"Okay let me be a little more specific. What does he like about me?"

Oh dear god! Help me! Why do girls always have to have the specific answer to every guy's question. For us guys, i'll say: "Hey how did your date go?" Then the guy would say "Fine" or "It was great!" Then the conversation would be over. But girls, that's a whole other planet.

"What exactly do you mean?", i asked.

"You know, what does he like about me?"

Here we go again with the non stop questions! I groaned and rolled my eyes, concentrating on the road. "If you want to know what Ben likes about you then ask him yourself."

Her face lit up as i told her. "I'm going to do that right now!", she squealed.

She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and scrolled through to Ben's number. I rolled my eyes as she started to text him.

Just then my eyes lit up. "Wait! Don't send it!"

She glanced at me, frustration clearly written on her face. "Why not?"