should i leave. (chapter 13)

Kaneki POV

After I said that ayato stayed silent. It was a while before any of us spoke. "....okay...okay kaneki I will...I don't know what else to say, but OK....I love you.." I cried as I heard him say those words "I love you too.." I whispered as I start petting his head, he softly crys on my chest. After he was done crying he sits up so he is sitting on me, I back up and lean on a wall as he is still sitting on my lap. I smile at him, and he smiles back.
"Make sure, now ayato. I love you so FUCKING! much that it pains me SO! Much to see you in pain..." Ayato chuckles a little as I say that, probably because of how I said it.
He leans in and softly kisses me, I kiss back. He pulled back slightly smiling with tears in his eyes. "Why is loving someone so hard?..." He whispers as he lays his head on my shoulders, i sigh and rub his head "well...loving someone is never easy. Your gonna have to go through the rough parts to get to the smooth parts, i know it will seem like that the bad times will never end, but they will, going through those bad things will make you stronger. Dont worry ayato, im gonna do everything and anything, to make you happy. I'm gonna protect you. " I smile as tears run down my face, and he hugs me tighter. 'Anything...everything...i will die...to protect my world...ayato.' I think as i smile sadly while holding my face, to try and stop the tears, but there just pouring down my face. Ayato softly whispers comforting words in my ears, making me smile with my eyes closed. 'I love him so much. I can't lose him...but would he be happy without me?
Ever since we got together... He's been miserable.. And it's my fault isn't it?
I stand up slowly and softly pushing ayato to the side, he looks up at me. "I-is something wrong, kaneki?" His voice cracks, i stay silent and just stare, than i ask.
"Should i leave?"