bloody kiss (chapter 2)

Kaneki POV

Me and ayato run down the dark streets enjoying the cool breeze I grab his hand as we run. We stop and look around to see a house that still has lights on we giggle and go over to the window and see a group of girls and boys. Mostly girls "heh looks like a simple slumber party." Ayato says as he squeeze's my hand. There are 5 girls and 4 boys they were doing the typical slumber party stuff like spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven while giggling and whispering. They were in the middle of spinning the bottle when I busted through the window that led into the room. The girls were screaming and the boys were cursing. "God shut up! You screeching hurts my ears!" I yell while kicking a chick in the gut she groans and holds her stomach while blood was coming out of her mouth. Ayato laughs and walks up to me and whispers in my ear. "Let's play a game." He whispers while grinning. His breath against my skin makes me shiver in excitement. "Sounds fun." I grin
"Alright bitches were gonna play a game of spin the bottle but the rules have changed!" Ayato yells at the frightend teenagers. 'gosh he so hot.' I think to myself while biting my lip. Once we manage to get all the victims in a circle and to shut up ayato starts to explain. "Alright sooo~~ if a ghoul spins the bottle and it lands on a human the ghoul gets to rip off a finger, but we're not gonna eat where would the fun be in that~ instead the human will eat it! And if a human spins the bottle and it lands on a ghoul that ghoul will get to ask the person who spun the bottle which human should get there finger ripped off!!~" ayato giggles and clasps his hands together and puts on the most innocent smile. "We will play till you have no more fingers!~"  I smirk at ayato. "Sounds fun ,love~" I say to him as he sits beside me, the girls quietly whimpering and the boys sitting there trying to fight back tears but they were failing. "Alright, eyepatch~ would you like to spin first?~" I laugh and say "of course, love" I spin the bottle and it lands on a girl with medium length hair and it was Raven black she starts to back away screaming "n-no!! Please!!" I laugh as I move over to her than I stop and think for a while. And I ask ayato "may i~?" He looks at me and smirks "you may~" I smile and grab her wrist and I ask her. "Mmm which finger should you eat~ would you like to eat the pointer? Yes the pointer will do!"  She looks at me with fear "n-noo!!!! Get away from me! P-please!!!" My smile grows as I hear her screams and I laugh as she scream louder and I rip her finger off I could hear ayatos giggles from behind me I laugh and in zip my mask so I could lick the blood off the finger "you should consider yourself lucky you get to eat something so tasty~" I could hear a 'hmpf' behind me I giggle and say "besides black rabbit~"  I smirk at him he blushes and grins. I open her mouth and shove the her own finger in her mouth. Her screams are muffled as I make her chew on the finger. The other teenagers stare in horror as the girls freak out. I tell her to swallow it "swallow it!" She still refuses to swallow it. I growled and then I hear ayato get up and come up behind me and says "let me help~" he snakes his arms around my neck as he speaks to the girl "if you be a good girl and swallow it at the end of the game we will let you live~" her eyes have a gleam of hope and happiness in her eyes. She swallows it. Ayato laughs as she starts to gag "no no don't puke it up, keep it down" I say as I grab her hair and smirk at her. Ayato goes back and sits down "if any of you refuse to swallow or choose, your all going to be slaughtered by the end of this game but if you be good kids you will live~"  I sit back down and smile the girl is still gaging while crying and the other girl next to her rubs her back. Then I hear ayato whisper to me "there gonna die either way" I laugh and snake my arm around his waist. "Your turn, love" I say to ayato. He spins the bottle as it lands on a boy with shaggy brown hair. He goes over to him "mm you don't look scared at all, why is that?~" the boy looks over at ayato and glares at him "I don't feel the need to be scared over someone as weak as you" everyone looks at him surprised I was about to get up and kill him but ayato stopped me. He looks over at the boy and sighs "weak? You think I'm weak?!" Ayato punches the guy in the face his nose starts to bleed. The guy quickly gets up and punches ayato back and knocks ayato out the guy stands up and says "see your weak." I growled and was getting ready to rip his head off. "You bast-" I was caught off by laughing it grew louder to a laugh that only a insane person could do. Ayato. He sits up yelling "SIKE!" he quickly gets up and jumps on the boy laughing "you think you stronger than me!!?" The boy struggles to get out from under ayato. "You can't even move! Your the weakling!" He was about to bite into the boy. But the boy spoke "prove it then. Let's fight just fists no weapons and you can't use your ghoul powers or whatever you call those things." Ayato laughs "fine then a fist fight." Ayato steps off the person "let's go outside and do this." The boy and ayato start to walk "ayato are you sure about this?" Ayato flashes me a smile and a nod then leaves guess I'm gaurding these asswipes. I glare at the girls and rest of the boys "does that fool have a girlfriend?" I question the teenagers. One of the girls raised there hands it was the girl that just ate her own finger. "What's your name and how long have you to been together?" She stares at me for awhile and answers "m-my name is Allie and we've been together for 3 years." She slightly whimpers "ah well sorry for your loss" she looks shocked at me than realizes what I mean she starts to cry harder. I laugh. The other girls try to comfort her. A few moments later ayato walks in covered in blood. He licks his lips. "He didn't go down easy~"  Allie gasps and Crys even harder into her hands and the other girls and boys have given up on trying to comfort her they all start crying. "Oml shut up you big babies!" Ayato goes over to Allie and grabs her by the hair. "You were that bitches girlfriend huh?" She slowly nods "what a shame you had to lose him. Well don't worry I'll send you to go see him" her eyes widen and she screams "n-no!!" He raises his hand and in a swift movement of his hand her head goes flying off her body. "Poor couple died before they could grow old together." Everyone starts screaming. Then we here footsteps rushing up towards where we were two adults appeared probably the parents. "What the hell is going on in he-" the one that I presume was the father got caught off as he saw the horror scene of his daughters head in ayatos hands. The mother starts screaming ayato throws allies head at her mother and then cuts her head off to. "You monst-" the father got cut off as I kicked his head off and it went flying into one of the teenagers lap they start screaming. But all the screams stop. There all dead now. Ayato rubs his head "well so much for playing till they have no fingers" ayato laughs as he looks at the mess he has blood all over his face and body and so do I. Ayato takes his mask off and rips off an arm "guess I'll eat, you should to" I nod and say "heh yeah" we start eating now we have blood all over our lips and mouths. I look over at ayato and stare at his bloody lips as he licks them. "You know your being extremely seductive right now." I say to my lover. Ayato stares at me than smirks. He crawls over to me and places himself on my lap with his legs around my waist "hehe you wanna taste~?" He says as he licks my lips "of course" I say as I kiss him and we start to make out in this blood bath both of us still covered in blood.
I never want this bloody kiss to end.