Sugar Lust by @LaviniaLeigh

We've decided to start off this little review collection by reviewing each others works! As we work through the reading list and popular romance stories, other authors will be included in the mix, but this is a good chance to see what the Romance Sparks team thinks of popular romance on Wattpad!

Check out our first review of our very own lavinialeigh

SUGAR LUST

Summary: Emmeline, a single mom who chronically suffers from foot in mouth disease and problematic love life, tries to make sense of her busy, complicated world while raising an ambitious kid.

Review: If you're looking for humor mixed with angst mixed with romance and a touch of drama, then Sugar Lust by is for you. The story jumps right in, catching your attention with a gasp at a dramatic and realistic portrayal of the fear and uncertainty that comes with a teenage pregnancy. You find yourself even at the end of that first chapter engrossed in what is to come for our heroine.

What follows is heartwarming, realistic and hilarious as Emmeline tries to navigate life and all that comes with it. Being a parent is never easy, but a young, single mother looking to get back into the love game, but with a penchant for 'foot in mouth' that we can all relate to is anything but easy. Add on her own entrepreneur ambitions, family complications, long lost loves and more, its just another level to the puzzle.

Trying to figure out your own life is never easy...but add on an ambitious and determined child, you are reminded over and over the depths of love and motherhood. Emmeline and Millie's relationship is adorable and motivational, through the ups and the downs, they show the truth of such a connection.

It is already a Wattpad Featured Story, with more than 100,000 reads at the time of this review. If you love heartwarming, realistic and humor laced fiction, then Sugar Lust is for you!

Reviewed by kristimcm Kristi McManus