March 27,2017

Was gonna post this Friday March 24,2017..but forgot...so here ha go...

So I was going to write this on the bus but wattpad keeps freezing and isn't saving anything. So two days ago I wrote "kill joys make some noise" on my wrist for My Chemical Romance. Also, if any of you guys have an app called amino and would like to join my community called "metal heads!" For amino then message me and I will send you the link. So anywho, this girl in my chorus class is starting drama because her friends are telling her that I said stuff when I didn't. I just wanna go home and sleep...I have two tests today and I feel like I'm gonna fail one. I'm also failing English chorus and Spanish. All of which are slowly coming up, but if they aren't at least a D or C in three months then I'll fail, but I already took chorus so I don't need to have it anyways. This move has been hard for me...having to find new friends and having moved from my current schools enemy...it's just freaking great...I have found another way to express myself though. Through amino. I'm part of two communities. One is called "emo trinity+" and the other "Bring Me The Horizon".  Also one called "paranormal" where I can share the scary experiences and ghost experiences that I have had. All are amazing ways to express myself and meet people like me. Which is awesome! I really just wanna go to my old school again...I didn't have all this drama, I had my three best friends...all was right in the world...I had everyone I needed....