It's not what you think (4)

Start from the beginning

He starts trying to run his hand up my shirt. I push his hand away and pull away. "I don't think we should be doing this."

He nods his head and stands up, reaching out for my hand. "Tanner is expecting me back. Do you want to come with?"

I grab his hand and he helps me up. I go to my dads office to tell him where I'm going but he's not there. We head down the stairs and out the front door. My dad's car is gone so I figure he's just at his sisters house. I let go of Dylan's hand once we reach Tanner's door. He holds the door open for me, but as I walk past him I accidentally rub my hip against him and I feel something hard.

"Uh I'll be right back just head down stairs." He walks off quickly.

After he's gone I fall on the floor laughing, then I here someone behind me ask if I'm okay. I turn around and it's the one and only Quentin. "Uh... yep I'm fine."

He helps me up "You don't seem fine?"

I avoid looking at him "I just ran into Dylan and he had a boner."

Quentin's eyes fill with anger. "Really? We were just looking for him. He said about an hour ago that he was coming up to get something out of his car. You wouldn't happen to know where he really was do you?"

I look around quickly trying to find an escape. Just my luck I see Tristan walking out of his room rubbing his eyes and stretching, of course he just woke up. I turn to Quentin "Actually no I don't know where he was. I was coming over to see Tristan and Dylan answered the door." Before he has time to answer, I run up the stairs to Tristan and pull him back into his room.

I face plant into his bed and he sits next to me and rubs my back. "What's wrong."

I lay my head to the side so I'm facing him. I breath out "Me and Dylan just had a make out session."

"Oh hunny."

"Then he got a boner. Then Quentin came up and was questioning me. What do I do Tris?"

*Dylan's P.O.V.*

Tessa rubbed against me, which is the last thing I wanted her to do at that moment. So I ran to the bathroom and took care of it. While I was in there I heard Quentin yelling at her for something, but by the time I got out to the entry way they were gone. I run downstairs and into Tanner's room. "Where's Tessa?" I ask Quentin and Tanner.

Tanner gives me a crazy look "I don't know she's probably at her house."

Quentin looks at me and gets an angry look on his face. "She went up to Tristan's room." He stood up and started walking towards me. "What the hell did you do to her?"

I shove him away "what's your problem?"

"I know you didn't go to your car Dylan," he took a step closer. "I'll ask you one last time. What did you do to her?"

I crossed my arms and looked down at him. "Why do you care? You guys aren't even friends."

"At least I'm not just trying to have sex with her" he said under his breadth.

"What the hell did you just say?" I shoved him "You're the asshole who told her that I'm a player?!"

He shoves me back "I'm trying to protect her. She deserves better than you."

"What you?" I scream "You don't know her like I do!" I shove him again but harder.

Tanner jumps up and runs to us. "Guys stop. You're supposed to be friends." He pushes us apart and stands between us. "Dylan what happened?"

I stick my hands into my pockets and look Quentin square in the eyes. "I went over to Tessa's instead of my car." I smiled "when I got there she was in her bathrobe." Quentin looked at me like he was about to kill me. "Only her bathrobe. One thing led to another."

"You had sex with her?!" Quentin pushed Tanner away and started punching me.

Tessa walked through the door. "What the hell?!"

Quentin stopped and we both turned to look at her. Quentin stuttered on the verge of tears "Did you really have sex with him Tess?"

Shit.

Tessa looked at me "What's wrong with you?" She came over, I thought she was going to be civil. But I was wrong because as soon as she got in front of me, her knee slammed up and hits me in my dick AND my fricken balls. I fall to the ground in pain. She turns to Quentin "I didn't have sex with him."

Quentin looked unimpressed. "Then what happened?"

She looked at me on the ground then back at Quentin. "He came over and told me he wanted to talk. So we talked. He asked me to give him a chance so I did."

He looks at her with pain in his eyes and grabs her elbow. "What happened Tess" he says softly.

She looks down "We kissed."

"Did he force you?"

I stand up "Right because I surely have to force a girl to kiss me."

Tessa speaks up "guys stop we kissed. It wasn't forced. Please stop. You guys are friends."

Quentin looks at her sadly "did you like it? Do you like him?"

*Tessa's P.O.V.*

I hugged Quentin.

Dylan sat down on the bed, "So you choose him? Have you guys even kissed?"

Tanner came to my side "guys leave her alone. She barely knows you guys and frankly I feel like I don't either."

I smile at him "listen guys I just moved here. Can we be friends? And if the time comes, it comes."

Dylan roles his eyes "I gotta go." He gets up and walks out.

Quentin looks at me again "I'm sorry. Promise you're not mad?"

I give him a small smile "Just don't get in anymore fights."

"If it's to defend you, I can't promise."

Tanner butts in "I'm going to pick up Paris, are you guys okay here?"

I look at Quentin "We'll be okay."

Quentin smiles "We're going to watch Orange is the new Black in the movie room. Maybe when you get back we can all watch a movie?"

"Sure but me and Paris call the front row." Tanner jokes as we grabs his keys and leaves.

"Are we really going to watch Orange is the new Black?!" I jump up and down.

He takes my hand and leads me to the movie room "anything for you." We get in there I sit on one of the end chairs in the second row. Quentin plays the show and sits in the seat next to me. "Is it okay if I sit here?" I nod my head and he yawns, putting his arm around me in the process. He whispers "Can you promise you'll give me a chance to before you choose him?"

"Quentin" I whisper.

He nods his head in understandment. "Alright, I care a lot about you." Butterflies fill my stomach and he kisses my forehead. "I will always care about you and I will always protect you." He kisses my forehead again and leans back in the chair.

We had watched two episodes of the show when Tanner and Paris walk in. "Turn that weird ass show off" Tanner says jokingly.

We put in the movie A Dog's Purpose and Tanner and Paris sat in the front row and cuddled in the same chair. Quentin looks at me "are you cold?"

"Yeah" I say shyly. He gets up quietly and grabs a blanket off the ground. He throws it over his shoulder and picks me up bridal style, setting me on his lap as he sits down. "Quentin..."

"I won't do anything don't worry." He covers me in the blanket.

About halfway through the movie I slowly fall asleep.

*Dylan's P.O.V.*

I felt bad for storming out so I snuck back in Tanner's bedroom window. They weren't in there though so I checked the movie room. Tessa is asleep on Quentin's lap. What the hell.