My Night Out part ten

My Night Out

Part ten

Saturday, May 1, 2010

School was the same as always. Steve and I met Mike, Joe, Liz and Debbie. They were all glad that we were still together. Becky came over to us and asked if we could talk.

" I want to apologize to you and Steve for what I did Friday at the dance. I never thought that you two were a real love match. So I am sorry for what I did to you both."

" Thank you." She turned walked away from us.

" Well that was weird. I never thought that she would come over and do that." Steve said.

" My either but I guess that she really meant that she is sorry. I think she likes Kyle more than she thought she did."

" Your probably right. But lets get to class."

" OK."

" Where would you like to go for your birthday?"

" What? How do you know when it is?"

" I asked your dad. And he told me it was on the twenty second. So I plan to take you out. But I would like to know where you would like to go?"

" Any where with you is fine with me."

" I'll make plans and it will be a surprise for you."

" OK." I quickly kissed him and went to class.

I Spent the week waiting for my birthday to come. Steve wouldn't tell me what he had planned for me. But I still tried to get him to tell me. We both had fun with it and it was all that really mattered. Having fun with each other. Kyle called me and wished me a Happy Birthday.

" Happy birthday. How are you doing? How Is Steve?" He asked

" Thanks and we both are fine. He is taking me out. But he wont say where."

" Good. I'm happy for you. So how is everyone doing?" I knew he was talking about Rebecca.

" Fine everyone is good here." I said making him wait.

" Umm, I ...."

" Rebecca is in school." I said interrupting him. " She doesn't talk to any one and I haven't see her with a guy. Just to let you know. She did come up to me and Steve and said that she was sorry."

" She did?"

" Yeah. I think she miss's you Kyle. She is quite and she doesn't go out any more. Steve heard a few guys had asked her out and she said no. She said she had to study."

" Really? Why would she say that?" He Couldn't hide his curiosity.

" I'm Not sure. But like I said she just comes to school and goes home know. She hardly talks to anyone now. Kyle I've even see her go by your house." I said a little loud.

" Hey don't yell at me. Look I gave her a chance she blew it."

" Yes, But ...."

" No I don't want to talk about it."

" Then why do you wait for me to tell you about her then? You love her I know it. Just come back and talk to her."

" I cant I have to finish this first. Some one is steeling me blind at the moment. They buy the cheap lumber and parts but are taking the extra cash from it saying they bought the good supplies that was ordered. I have to find out before I can come back. Nobody knows who I am. They think I'm just some stupid kid."

" Just wait until they find out you know more than they think you do."

" Yeah that's what I said."