Love You, Hamesha

Start from the beginning

Sharon: What?

Kriya: Since the affiliation has been approved, I have been asked by NYDA to return back to New York. Immediately.

Swayam: What?

Kriya: Yes, I need to go back in 2 days and my tickets have been booked.

Sharon: But Kriya can't you stay back till our academy is established.

Kriya: No Sharon. I tried to extend my stay but they want me there immediately.

Everyone were sad after hearing that Kriya will be leaving for New York soon. They decide to spend quality time with her.

While everyone was busy pampering Kriya, someone was silently sitting there lost in his thoughts. He was none other than Rey. He could not believe that Kriya was leaving them and going. He felt a stinging pain in his chest on hearing her talk about going away from them.

Swayam and Sharon had noticed the sudden change in Rey's expression when Kriya spoke about returning to New York. They were worried for him because they knew that he still had feelings for her. Swayam decides to talk to Rey while Sharon also decide to find out  what is going on in Kriya's mind.

Swayam asks Rey to come to the fire exit as he needed to talk about something important.

In the fire exit:

Swayam: Do you still have feelings for her?

Rey: What? Who are you talking about?

Swayam: Do you still love Kriya?

Rey looks at Swayam shocked by his question.

Rey: No. She is just a friend of mine and nothing else.

Swayam: So, why did you get upset when she spoke about returning back to New York?

Rey: Well, she has done so much for us and she has become a good friend of mine. That's why I was upset when she said about leaving for New York.

Swayam: Are you sure there is nothing else.

Rey: Absolutely.

Meanwhile in the abandoned corridor, Sharon was also having a talk with Kriya regarding Rey.

Sharon: Kriya

Kriya: Hmm

Sharon: What do you feel about Rey?

Kriya looks at Sharon baffled by her question.

Kriya: What do you mean?

Sharon: What do you feel for him?

Kriya: He is a good friend of mine.

Sharon: So, you will not miss him when you go back to New York.

Kriya: Of course I will miss just like I will miss all my other friends. 

Sharon: Oh, so Rey is just another friend and nothing more. 

Kriya: Yes.

After this conversation, Swayam and Sharon meet each other in the abandoned corridor.

Swayam: They are stubborn

Sharon: And have a big fat ego

Swayam: They are never going to accept their love.

Sharon: What will we do now? Kriya is leaving in 2 days.

Swayam: We don't have time. Whatever we have to do, we need to do that in these 2 days.