Truth of My Lost Love

After the rehearsals, Rey and Kriya decide to go home together as Kriya was still living in Rey's house

On the way home:

Kriya: Rey

Rey: Hmm

Kriya: I want to talk to you about something important.

Rey: Sharon and Swayam

Kriya nods her head in yes.

Rey: Even I wanted to talk to someone about them. I don't know what is happening to them. They are just drifting apart from each other.

Kriya: I know the reason for this drift.

Rey: What?

Kriya: Yes

Kriya tells Rey about her conversation with Sharon in the hospital.

Rey: Now I understand why Swayam is acting this way. He has lost trust and trust is very important in every relation.

Rey looks at Kriya and she understands that he was thinking about their past.

Kriya: I know trust once lost is very difficult to regain. But you should understand that it was Sharon's love that made her do all these things. I am sure you would have told her that when I broke up with you, I told you that I like Swayam and not you. This would have increased her insecurity on seeing me back in his life.

Rey: But it is true right. You did tell me that you liked Swayam and not me.

Kriya: I told that just to hurt you. Swayam is just a friend and nothing more.

Rey looks at Kriya on hearing her confess that she does not love Swayam but he does not ask any further questions.

Kriya: After knowing about Sharon's fake friendship, Swayam told her that he does not trust her or her love and this has broken her completely. She now believes that if  she stay away from him, he will be happy. She is moving away from everyone she love including her dance. I fear that she may just go away from all of us one day.

Rey: I will not let that happen. She is my best friend and my family. 

Kriya: Even I care for her a lot because she has become a good friend of mine and I don't want to lose her.

Rey: We will think of something to get them back together.

Kriya: Hmm

Soon they reach home.

As they enter the house and move to their room, Kriya calls out Rey.

Kriya: Rey

Rey: Hmm

Kriya: I think I need to move back to the guest house as I am perfectly fine now.

Rey: Kriya, please stay back until we solve this problem between Sharon and Swayam. I need your help in this.