So..theres a new addition..

HEY GUYS..I WANT TO RE-ADJUST MY RULES FOR THE COVERBOOK.

CAN YOU GUYS FOLLOW IT?

1) Please State your tittle
Like OMG..If you didnt put any Tittle, I swear I'm gonna name your book as SHITTY ASS BOOK

2) Please tell me about the background that you wanted.
Soo..if you guys send me a tittle without a short description, I will just make a freaking book cover with a blank background. Trust me, I'll do it.

Oh yeah..another thing, please include the short description of your story because it will make my works evenmore easier.

3) genre?
No..I'll not put ANY pictures that are related to your genre (SENPAI, PLEASE NOTICE MY SARCASM!)

4) what font do you want me to use?
Okay..this may be a little tough for you guys to recognised it,but.. at least tell me how would you like your font to be?

For example:
I want my font to pink and yellow

I want my font..eh,suit you.

I want my font to be big and bold, pink

Meh..just do anything that you want.

5) Please..please..please send all the description along with your freaking EMAIL!
Okay..why do I ask your email? Oh you know..so I can hack all of your account and sell it to some pedo. Just kidding. I want your email because.. cue the drum please!.. I want to send the bookcover. TA-DAAA!!

6) lastly, if you want to add some information in your bookcover, please tell me.
For example, maybe one of you guys want a short description like..

"YOU ARE MINE!"

at the bottom of the tittle. Tell me okay?

7) Okay..some of you guys may be living far away from me, and you guys might be weirded out if I sent you some messages in a middle of night. Well, its because at your place, it was a typical shinning bright sun but at my place, it was freaking night. So..please understand it!

I THINK THATS ALL I WANT TO SAY..AND OH,

I might be gone for a month and more but please, if you want some bookcover, please be patient.

Shout out for those who wait for me. I love you guys sooo much!

COVER BOOKS! (Look At The Other Book..this One Is Closed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara