--------------------------------------------------

As soon as they entered a vacant room, Tzuyu let go of Mina's hand and quickly closed the door behind them.

"D-did you just?" Mina was still in the state of shock of what had just transpired.

Tzuyu sat down on a chair and gestured for Mina to follow, which the older complied to. She inhaled and exhaled a couple of times to calm her pounding heart and to lighten her tomato red cheeks which had arisen from embarrassment. She didn't know she had it in her to do such hasty action in front of anybody, heck not just anybody, but they were four of the most popular girls in school.

"I'll pretend to be your girlfriend." She almost whispered.

Mina just stared at her in disbelief.

A couple of seconds had passed but Mina remained silent. Still, Tzuyu patiently waited for her to answer, when a thought suddenly crossed her mind.

"Oh wait... Did you find somebody else?" Tzuyu's expression changed, she gasped as she started feeling ashamed and guilty of her previous action, "Oh my god I'm so sorry!"

"No!" Mina finally found her voice. She placed a reassuring hand onto Tzuyu's forearm. "I was just really really really shocked."

Tzuyu heaved a sigh of relief.

"But, how about Chaeyoung? I thought..."

"I already told her everything and she's fine with it. She was actually the one who convinced me to do this. We are just acting anyway, right? What could happen?"

"Nothing, unless you fall for me or I fall for you." Mina said with a lopsided grin.

"Mina unnie!" Tzuyu yanked her arm away from Mina's hold. "I'm starting to regret this already."

Mina started chuckling, "I'm just kidding, Chewy-ah!" she stopped for a moment as if remembering something, then, she suddenly burst out laughing.

"Oi what's so funny!"

"I just remembered when you called me 'honey' in front of them hahaha!" Mina almost couldn't speak properly because of laughing, "Y-you sounded l-like an ahjumma! HAHAHA!"

Tzuyu stood up from her seat, her face becoming red again from embarrassment. "YAH! Stop! So mean!"

"If I wasn't so shocked, I would have literally rolled on the floor laughing right then and there." Mina continued as she held her stomach and wiped tears out of the corner of her eyes from laughing too much.

"I'm leaving." Tzuyu crossed her arms as she turned on her back, preparing to walk out of the room. Mina instantly jumped up off her chair and stopped Tzuyu.

"Okay okay I'll stop. Sorry. But honey really? That's the best you could come up with?" Mina teased, trying not to burst out laughing once again.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and huffed as she made her way to the door, but before she could open it, Mina had already ran and blocked her way.

"Okaaaay! I'll stop now for real." Mina raised her hands in the air defeatedly. "Anyway, I guess I should thank Chaeyoung for convincing you."

"No. You don't have to do that."

"Why not?"

"I don't want her to know that you know what we've talked about. So just act normally around her please."