I have to go...

Next morning, I woke up early. Suga was still sleeping. I dressed up and took my suitcase. I already packed my stuff. Before I left I gave Suga a last kiss on his lips. I placed the letter on the table near my bed and left.

When I arrived at the address Jakob gave me, I looked around. After a while Jakob came. He gave me a flight ticket.

Yin: "Wait, where are we going to fly?"

Jakob: "You'll see. And now give me your phone."

Yin: "Why?"

Jakob: "We both know they will contact you and you will answer them."

I signed and gave him my phone. He took it and sat in his car. I sat beside him.

We arrived at the airport and went into the plane. I sat next to the window. I laid my head on the window and started thinking about Suga, Cyndi and the other guys. A single tear fell down my cheeks and I closed my eyes.

(Suga Pov.)

I woke up and noticed that Yin wasn't lying beside me. I stood up and went to the bathroom. After that I went to the kitchen and I noticed a note on the fridge. It was for Yin. I opened it.

–Morning! I already left for work so you don't need to make breakfast for me. Your Cyndi. XD-

After placing the note back where I found it, I went back to Yin's room and found something on the table next to her bed.

-Hey guys,

it's me Yin. I'm so sorry but I have to leave you guys. I can't tell you the reason but it is important for me. I'm so sorry. Suga, please don't hate me for that. I know you've been left alone from everyone you show who you really are. And I know it hurts you when I'm going to leave you too but I have too. I have no choice. I also collected the money I owe you guys. Ask Cyndi where it's hidden. Thanks for helping me from the beginning. I will never forget that. I will try to come back as soon as I can but I can't promise you that. I love you Suga.

Your Yin.-

I felt pain in my heart. I was so angry. She left me. Just like the others. How could I ever think that she's different? I was so angry and disappointed. I threw her furniture though the room to let out my anger. After a while I sat down on the floor. Her room was ruined. She left me. A single tear fell down my cheeks.

____________________________________

Sorry if this part is short but I'm busy with school...

Oh, and I noticed that the video of ,,Happy birthday Suga" is gone. :(

It was a great viedeo. Sry for those who haven't seen it yet. I would like you guys to see it but I don't know how to put a video in a part of wattpad when the video isn't uploaded on Youtube. Sry guys.
:(