First memory

Yin: "Where am I? I want to go home, please!" ???: "Why should we let you go? The fun just started. HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Yin: "AAAAHHH!!!!"

I woke up and I was sitting on the bed. I started to breathe heavily. It was a dream right? But why did it felt so real? Suddenly the door opened and Suga rushed in.

Suga: "Are you okay? What happened?"

Yin: "I'm okay Suga. I just had a nightmare."

Suga: "You freaked the hell out of me. Don't do that again."

Yin: "I'm sorry."

Suga turned his head away from me. 

Suga: "Breakfast is ready. Come down when you're ready."

He stood up and left without turning back. I was confused but I stood up and I brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and saw Jin in the kitchen cooking, so I went to help him.

Yin: "Good morning!"

Jin: "Whoow Yin, you scared me. Good morning! Have a seat. The boys had to leave for work and so do I, so I can't have breakfast with you. I hope you don't mind."

Yin: "No, no it's ok."

Jin: "Oh, and Suga bought some clothes for you."

He pointed on the sofa, where the shopping bags were laying. My eyes winded when I saw all those shopping bags.

Jin: "Got to go! Byee!"

Yin: "Bye!"

After I had my breakfast I washed the dishes and I brought all the shopping bags to my room. I opened the shopping bags and I took out all the clothes. They are so pretty! I thought. But when did he bought these? Then I suddenly heard a loud noise from the living room. Who is that? I thought that the boys left for work? I took all my courage together and went to the living room.

____________________________________

Sorry that this part was too short but I'm busy with shool etc.

But I'll upload the next part soon and it's going to be longer, I'll promise!

Don't forget to Comment! ;D