Chapter Six

A/N: This chapter contains a little bit of sexual stuff, nothing too extreme. Also a little bit of minor cursing. If you don't like that stuff, try to ignore it or skip this chapter altogether. Let me warn you you'll be very confused if you skip this. I'm not a big cusser so...

Enjoy! Rate and Comment!

     I didn't know what to do. For the millionth time since I got here, the phrase repeated itself. Torn between two men who I both was attracted to. Scott was the first one to make a move though...

      "So will you never be my lover or my valentine never be a friend of mine, never see my bad side, baby you'd be terrified..." Echoed in the house. Scott was singing very loudly. At 6 a.m. "Cause I know about my love... cause I know about my love..." He tried to pull off Mitch's high note and failed. I opened my door and Scott was laying on the couch with an MP3 player playing. He was singing along to his own song, it was cute. "Where are the others?" I asked, but he didn't hear me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a random cereal box I'd never tried before. I poured in the bowl and glanced at Scott again. He was still mumbling a song with his eyes closed. I pulled out my phone and checked my texts while eating. 

Lauren: Hey! I'm released from the hospital in a few months! No rehab for this girl! 3/16/13

Lauren: Are you mad at me? Dani I didn't mean to overdose... 3/16/13

Lauren: Come on Dani, quit being such a letdown! I'm sorry! 3/16/13

     The horrible way of looking at this was if she hadn't overdosed I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't be torn between Scott and Avi. In a heartbeat she'd be all over the guys, never letting them breathe. So in a way it was a good thing I was here and not her. 

Me: Lauren, I didn't mean to ignore you. I've been busy just thinking and stuff. I need to talk to you about Scott and Avi. 3/17/13

     Before I pressed send I felt someone behind me. "Who are you talking to? What's wrong with me and Avi?" I turned around and came face to face with Scott. "It's Lauren... she wants to know how her favorite members are doing! Don't tell Kirstie, Mitch, or Kevin!" I lied. I didn't want to, but I had to give an excuse about making an appointment to see Lauren later. I pressed send and stared at him. He wouldn't move, just kept giving me this doubtful look. "Is this about last night? I thought you felt the same." He stepped back and let me go. "Maybe it was just me. I'll leave you alone if you want me to." He walked into his bedroom and locked the door. I sighed and put my forehead on the counter top. Already, drama was brewing between us. I've only been here for two days, almost three and there was already tension.

Me: Where are you?

     I sent the text to Avi and waited. I wanted to talk to him. I think I knew what I wanted for now.

Avi: I'm with Kirstie and Mitch. Kevin should be there still. Why? What's wrong?

Me: Me and Scott are giving eachother the silent treatment. Please don't ask why, it'd be really awkward to explain. 

Avi: Alright, what do you need?

Me: Can you take me somewhere today? I want to get away from the house for awhile.

Avi: Yeah. We'll be home in an hour or so. Be ready by then!

     I sighed and looked around. Scott's MP3 was sitting on the couch still, probably left there when he noticed me. Love Again by Pentatonix was playing. I could hear Mitch's part that I loved. The chorus was chilling in a way. I turned it off and left it on the couch. I went back to my room and plopped down on the bed.