Chapter 28

A/N: Guys, I just want to say that I'm so so sorry for not updating in forever, I've just been really busy with school work and then my dad was in the hospital and then I had to catch up in work I missed and ugh school is just so stressful, so I want to say sorry and that I will TRY and I mean TRY to update this story more often. Love you all xxxxx

I woke up at around 9am, I got up out of bed and went to have a shower and get dressed for the day. When I exited the bathroom, I got a phone call from Blair.

B= Blair, A=Amber

A= Hey B

B= Morning Aus, I was wondering if you would like to join me and Serena in a brunch this morning.

A= Sure

B= Okay see you at 10:30... See you soon at Mille-Feuille Cafe 

A= You too B, love you, see you soon,

I hung up and checked the time seeing it said 10:00, I grabbed my bag and went out to the kitchen to say goodbye to Nate and Chuck. I kissed Chuck and say goodbye.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I was getting in the elevator.

"Mille-Feuille, love you all." I said as I blew them a kiss and the elevator closed. I walked out of the hotel and there were paparazzi everywhere, they were here for me they were asking questions about the baby, I quickly walked and pushed my way through them and into the limo. 

"Where to Miss?" Arthur asked

"It's Amber okay Arthur." I said as he nodded, "and to Mille=Feuille please." I said as he nodded and started driving.

I stepped out of the elevator and into the cafe where I saw Blair and Serena sitting down at a table. "Hey girlies." I said as I hugged and kissed their cheeks, I sat down across from Blair.

"How Aus how are you?" Serena asked

"I'm good apart from all the damn paparazzi following me after everything that happened." I said as they both nodded.

"How are you and Louis?" I asked Blair. She nodded sipping on her tea then putting it down before speaking. "We're doing good." She said. " What about you and Chuck?" 

"Yeah we're good, he's been good lately." I said, "How about you S? Any boys?" I asked as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"No not really, they're all either taken, not my type or they don't live here." She said, "True, so true." Blair said, me and S looked at her, "You have Louis, what are you talking about." I asked, as she just shrugged her shoulders. 

--------------------

I just got back to the hotel and I saw Chuck walking into the hotel, I ran up and scared him by jumping on his back.

"Hello, Mr.Bass." I said

"Oh well Hello, Miss Campbell." He said as I jumped off his back to give him a kiss.

"Where did you go?" I asked

"To talk to Lily about Bass Industries." He said as I nodded in understanding. 

"How was brunch with Blair and Serena?" He asked

"Good, but I did have paparazzi following me on the way there." I said 

"Same, it's because of the baby." he said

"Yeah, I know, god why can't they just leave us alone for like 20 minutes, to enjoy our lives." I said as we stepped into the suite.