Chapter 19 - Hell breaks loose

Tiffany had just dropped us off at school and for some reason I was actually really nervous. 

"Hey are you okay?" Lochie asked stopping us from walking.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just nervous to face all these people again, and him." I said as I pointed to Andrew and Lochie looked at him

"Hey, Ambino, good to see ya." Andrew said going to hug me but I crossed my arms over my chest

"Aha, likewise and only my friends get to call me Ambino." I said turning to continue to walk to the classroom. Lochie ran to catch up with me. I faced Lochie. "I forgot about him being here." I admitted, Lochie grabbed my hand, "Hey, it is fine, just act like you're fine without him okay?" He asked, I nodded and grabbed his hand, "Thank-you." I said as we walked into the classroom. Everyone stared at us, Lochie sat down and I went to sit down next to Bek and Aimee, with everyone still staring at me.

"Alright guys, get back to work." Miss Z told the class, as they turned around and went back to work. Mr D walked up too me and asked if he could talk to me, I nodded as he led me to the office with the class still watching me. 

"So it is good to have you back." He said as I sat down

"Oh well, I'm only back for today and then in a few weeks, I'm going back home." I said

"Back to Northern Territory?" He asked

"Um no, I-I actually moved to uh- i moved to um New York." I said

"Oh, are you going back with Bek and Aimee?" He asked

"No, I moved to the NT and then my dad got a job in New York so I moved there at the start of the year." I said as he nodded

"Well if you have any problems with the other students, and well of course um Andrew, just come talk to me. Okay?" He said, I nodded as I got up to leave. 

------------------------------------

The school day was almost over when I was heading out to go to the bathroom and I saw Andrew heading towards the classroom, he glared at me and gave me the once over when I gave him a resting bitch face. I continued to head to the bathroom and when I came out of the bathroom stall and headed to the sink, I stopped in my tracks when I saw Andrew standing there.

"Give you get lost?" I asked, as he scoffed

"Like I would get lost, I know my way around and I know everything?" He said grabbing my hand as I pulled away

"Well clearly you don't cause ya in the girls bathroom and I highly doubt you know everything." I said glaring at him through the mirror. I had been in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes and someone is bound to find me cause Andrew never went back to the classroom or he did but left very quickly after.

"I do know everything." he said, I glared at him looking really confused and pissed off at the same time. "I know that Chuck cheated on you and I know that you have feelings for Lochie again." He said grabbing my waist and pushing me against the wall. I spat at him

"You're full of bullshit, all you do it lie, lie and more lies. Yes Chuck cheated on me, and while I might be getting feelings for Lochie again, it is none of your damn business, okay? So back the hell off." I said trying to push him off my body, but he was proving to be too strong for me.

"Please, Amber, you've lied billions of times. Oh and 1 question, did you break up with Chuck or not?" He asked

"Andrew, it is none of your business, okay? Seriously just let me go, I don't like you in any way, I hate you for what you did too me." I said trying to push him off of me, I failed again "Look mate, someone is bound to find me, I've been gone for 15 minutes and you didn't go back to class, so Lochie, Bek, Aimee or Mr D will come looking for me, because they know you and what you did too me and they'll figure out that you're missing too." I scoffed, I finally pushed him off and as I was about to open the door and run for it, he grabbed me again and started kissing me and trying to take my clothes off.

"Get off me. HELP!" I screamed but no one heard me, he kept trying to kiss me as I kept trying to push him off of me. Next thing I know someone broke down the door and it was Lochie, Bek, Aimee and Mr.D, I ran into Lochie and Aimee's arms while Bek had a go at Andrew just as Mr.D had pushed him off me.

"You're a pig, you're disgusting and stay away from her for good." Bek screamed at her as Lochie pushed her away, Mr.D took him to the Office while we headed back to the teachers office next to the classroom so no one would know what happened but they probably suspected something considering my closest friends all ran off at the same time, when I had been missing for 15 minutes. We got into the office and I started crying and Aimee and Bek hugged me tight while Lochie got me some tissues.

Mr.D and the vice principal came into the office and excused Lochie but they let Bek and Aimee stay, we talked things out and they said that Andrew was expelled and that I would hopefully be safe, I thanked them in between sobs.

"I-I I don't think that I will be-be uh sa-afe in my own home back in New York, he knows where I live and what school i go too." I said crying "What if he finds me again and hurts me?" I asked

"Hey, hey hey, Amber look at me, he won't find you, me and Aimee will...we'll make sure of it." Bek said hugging me.

----------------------------------------------------