*Archives to Halls (Reidxfemale)

Requested by @ethanftgubler

Rhyan rushed to her desk and sat down. Combing some fly-hairs out of her face she sighed, slumping back into her chair.

"Late start?" Rossi asked.

Rhyan shot up in her seat.

"Whoa! Relax, kid! What's up?"

Oh, you know, just running a little late because I spent the night at Spencer's and he had to drop me off at home because I didn't bring any work clothes over.

"Nothing," she responded curtly.

"Okay..." Rossi said with a skeptical look. "Emily wants you in her office."

"Noted. Thanks," Rhyan called. She watched Rossi walk away before sighing again and shaking her head.

"You have got to be more careful, girl," she muttered to herself.

"I don't know," Reid said as he walked behind Rhyan's desk. "I like it when you're dangerous."

Rhyan looked up to tell him off, only to be melted by her boyfriend's awkward smile.

"Shhh!" she fake chastised. "Someone might hear!"

Reid sheepishly nodded before walking over to the coffee maker where Morgan was.

"Hey, pretty boy. What's got you all smiling?"

"N- nothing," he said with a chuckle.

"Aww come on! Humor me. You find a typo in an encyclopedia last night?"

"No, but there are errors that I've found before, especially on the online ones. For example, in—"

"Reid," Morgan said in a warning tone. "You're trying to misdirect me." Morgan flicked his eyebrows up at Reid, who sighed defeatedly.

"You're never gonna leave me alone, are you?"

"Nope!" Morgan cheerily replied.

"Alright. I- I've been seeing this girl—"

"My man!"

"SHHH! Not everyone here needs to know, okay? I don't even like you knowing. It's just that you're like the—" Reid cut himself off.

"The what?" Morgan prompted.

"Like the brother I never had," Reid mumbled to the ground.

Reid walked away, not giving Morgan a chance to comment. As he got back to his desk, Reid saw Rhyan leaving Prentiss's office.

"What'd Emily want?"

"She knows about us," Rhyan blurted, squeezing her eyes shut.

"What's up, Em?"

"I just got off the phone. LAPD is offering you a job."

"R- really?"

"Mmhmm."

Rhyan stared at Prentiss. She knew she was talking, but she couldn't tell you what Prentiss said. She was lost in her own thoughts. Thoughts about what leaving would mean for her, and for her and Spencer.

"Hello? Rhyan?"

"Hmm? Oh. OH! Uh, um I... I have to decline."

Prentiss raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Really? You're staying here? Despite the better pay and regular hours? Why? Don't tell me it's because of us."

"Well it is. You're all my family and—"

"Bull. Something else is keeping you here."

Rhyan nodded and took a deep breath. "Reid and I may be..."

Prentiss nodded. "Is that why you've been late recently?"

"Y- yeah."

"Well," Prentiss said after a long silence, "just don't let it affect your job."

"Yes, of course, thank you." Rhyan turned to leave when something piqued her interest. "How'd you guess the family thing wasn't all?"

Prentiss let a short laugh escape. "You're uh, not as good at makeup as you think," she said, pointing to her own neck.

Rhyan placed her hand on her neck, feeling a tender spot just barely peeking out of the collar of her shirt. With a mortified look she left Prentiss's office.

"Oh, um..." Reid stumbled. "What do we do now?"

"This." Rhyan pulled Reid down by his tie. The two kissed slowly and gently. When they pulled away Rhyan saw the shock on Reid's face.

"What? Boss already knows. No point sneaking around anymore."

Reid's face flushed before he leaned in and kissed Rhyan again.

"I guess this means we can stop kissing in the archives during breaks, huh?"

Rhyan laughed. "Yeah. We're out of the archives and into the halls."

Criminal Minds One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara