WELCOME TO THE BAND

Chris' POV

I cant believe Bronx put the girl in my room, I mean now I have only a little space left for my books and other stuffs. I watched her sleep under the glow of the moonlight. Truly she is beautiful and gorgeous. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I answered.
Bronx and Olga came inside which didn't surprised me.
"I assumed you're gonna get her cause she can't sleep here" I reasoned.
"Take it easy boy" Bronx said.
"Actually we came here to tell you that, she's gonna be staying here til she got her own room." Olga interrupted.
"Why here?" I protested.
"Chris, you're the youngest and we can trust you, you're like a son to us." Olga explained.
"And we know you're not gonna do anything to her." Chris tapped my shoulder.
"Besides you got the nicer and child friendly room, Mikey's room is filled with naked woman posters, Gregorio's got lot of knives and Cruz's room is always locked and Alfonso and Don, we cant trust them with her" Olga smiled showing her beauty even more.
Even if she's like a mother to me, I still can say that she has the qualities of a perfect housewife. Bronx is so lucky to have her.
"So do you promise to be his perfect brother?" Olga's smile fade as she displayed her motherly side.
I nodded "yes".
They both left me and I sunk in my bed with a white girl beside me. I covered her with my blanket and I turned off the lamp.
Now here I am shivering in the coldness of the night while my so called sister slept in peace.
The morning came and I noticed an arm wrapped in my torso.
"What the hell" I exclaimed as I saw her hugging me.
She let go of me with her face shocked as soon as she saw who she's with in bed.

"Oh sorry, this is my room but....i..I mean this is our room." I stuttered.

She blushed.

Oh my, why the heck this girl is blushing!??

"I know, I heard you last night talking with mommy and daddy." She licked her pinkish lips.

"Oh...as if you'd like to call Bronx your daddy if you find out what daddy's business is—"

"Chris" Olga raised an eyebrow.

"Oh sorry" I replied with sarcasm.

"Good morning… hows your sleep?" Olga knelt in front of her, scanning the bruises in her shoulders.

"Its good, Chris really took care of me last night." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes. I just covered her with blanket, its not like its a big deal.

"Chris, Thank you..." Olga smiled.

"You don't have to thank me, plus I'm doing this for the rest of my life." I scoffed.

"Come on lets take some bath" Olga held her hand and they both left.

Thank heavens! Now I can have my privacy!

<end of POV>

The day went by like a smoke. Night came and another day came. The girl is growing so fast. Olga and Bronx named her Krew.
She's lovin the new family and Chris had been so nice to her and the rest of the gang. Although the girl has shown her good side. Chris can still tell that this girl isn't a typical girl you see.

Bronx POV

Everyone is having fun with Krew. I guessed they like her now. Olga's been taking care of her and Chris has been teaching her how to read and write. Chris is such a good example. She's learning so fast and she can even solve logics. I knew it, this girl is not made for house chores, she is capable for navigating. She can work with Chris. But that's not what Olga wants her to be.

Chris' POV

Krew is a fast learner. Plus she can easily tell directions. Bronx told me to train her so she can handle tough jobs. Olga and Bronx argued about it cause Olga wants her to be a normal girl. But this girl has special abilities, she's peculiar. Bronx begged me to train her secretly and I agreed. I felt sorry for Olga but I think this time, Bronx is right.

<end of POV>

The day for the big mission is fast approaching. Everyone's getting ready. Bronx studied the codes and securities in the building. Chris has been looking for alternative routes in and out of the building so they can easily escape. Alfonso has been checking the getaway vehicle, he is the lead mechanic. Gregorio's been working on his knives. The rest were doing there jobs. Cruz has still gone but he'll be back soon.
Krew has been locked in Chris' room forced to read Romeo and Juliet. She wondered what the guys were doing so she tried her best to get out. Luckily she did, she went straight to the meeting room, the basement and kicked the door open.
Everyone turned to her.
"Why did you guys didn't include me here?" She asked frowning.
Nobody answered and they continued doing their tasks.
"Dad please tell me, whatever this is Chris trained me so maybe i can help—"

"Chris trained you what?"
She was cut off by Olga who instantly appeared behind her holding a spatula.

"Not me, well it is me who trained her but i just did my duty.....right Bronx" Chris depended himself.

Olga's gaze was averted to Bronx.

"Let me explain hun"
Bronx stammered.

"You're lucky I'm just holding a spatula" she huffed.

The two went outside the room and argued for a while.

After a few minutes. Bronx came in with Olga in his shoulders.
"Welcome to the band!" Bronx exclaimed whilst wrapping his arms around the Krew's petite body.

Krew's lips curled into a smile. Her eyes sparkled and her mood lit up.

"You look like you just won a 1million dollar bargain" Chris to Krew.

"I felt like I did" she answered merrily.