THE LOS ASESINOS

Gunshots were heard across the streets of San Salvador. A young man begged for help but he was shot in an instant. News spread across the country, Bronx's name aired again in the radios, it aired so fast and everyone was afraid. Afraid of their loved ones to be next of hundreds of victims whose blood scattered in the dark streets and whose heads planted with the metal shiny god of the Los Asesinos.

But behind every dark corner of vandalized and smelly streets in San Salvador was a playground of a young girl whose name is unknown. She was a thief but more than a thief she would become. She wiled jewelry shops, pawnshops and even night markets. She was treacherous even so she was only 13.

Bronx and his gang had their worn-out smiles and cocky smirks as they enter Placer nocturno. One of the famous bars in San Salvador. The place where gangstas meet. Sweaty bodies and vomits were everywhere as the DJ dropped the beat. Young bodacious girls surrounded the place. They are like a prey attracting the predator waiting for them to share with them the same erotic desires and pleasure. Most of the girls were trafficked from different parts of the world and some of them—the girls with not so appealing looks were the girls who cannot afford to have a decent job in San Salvador so they  chose to swallow their dignity and live the life of a slut.

The blonde one whom Bronx used to have sex with before he met Olga was Sheila. Sheila is from Mexico but she moved in El Salvador and lived in San Salvador when he met his ex husband who later dumped him and she was forced to continue her life being a slut and has worked in Placer nocturno for almost 6 years. Sheila and Bronx share the same erotic feelings together for 3 years and Bronx had finally decided to marry her but then their fairytale together has come to an end. Still, Sheila has high hopes on getting back with the one she believed she loved and the one she believed would save her from her tragic life. But once a no will be a no forever for Bronx have decided to end their relationship. Now Sheila is just a basic slut to everyone.

The guy in the red bandana sitting beside Bronx is Chris. He's been called "cruiser" since he joined the gang. He ship guns, ammos and drugs in the country. He's naturally illegal. But something is strange in him, he's not the typical gangsta you'll ever meet. During his free time, when he's done running from checkpoints and officials, he reads books and visits his grandmother. He doesn't like girls in an erotic way, actually he just goes to the bar with the gang cause its part of the rule. He has high respect in the girls. He believes that a man cannot stand alone without a woman beside him. Even if their motto is "pain and pleasure" Chris does not just indulge with any girls in bed, in fact he's the only one in the gang who doesn't have a bed mate or a sex slave. He has big dreams and meeting a girl whom he will love and whom who also will love him forever is one of it. Part of his plans are getting out of the industry he's lived and changing his business. He wants to live a decent life in ten years time and have a family away from El Salvador.

Don, the fat guy drinking a bottle of beer with a greasy hair that extends to his waist is the oldest in the gang. He is nearly 30. Somebody said he killed his own father and his wife cheated on him and let their kids starved to death. Don doesn't have a code name but sometimes when they're high the gang calls him "fat guy". He's the most violent and the easily triggered in the gang. But behind he's cranky attitude lies a sad man. Nobody knows who what or when but he hides something. Something really unexpected from him. 

The one with a very handsome face, at least that's what girls tells him is Mikey. He's aggressive but nicer when talking to girls. He argues a lot especially when someone calls him "mickey" , he often tells them "mickey" and his name "Mikey" are different which is true. He talks a lot, eats a lot and works out a lot. He's perfect only if he's not fighting with the others.

The guy who's restless and had a look of exhaustion in his face is Alfonso. Not only he's tired from running away from the authorities with the gang he also had the most tiring and dangerous job in the gang. He is the lookout and he drives the runaway vehicle. The old rugged black van has been his friend for a long time. He was once a factory worker but he entered Los Asesinos for the sake of earning bigger cash to sustain the life of her sister who has cancer.  

Cruz, the ex- convict with an anima sola tattoo on one of his broad shoulders. He's been imprisoned for murder and illegal drug addiction. He is the silent one in the crew. He's not that aggressive as Mikey but in worst case scenario he can be very aggressive and he can kill anyone without even thinking about it. He's a leader like Bronx but they differ in the attitude when it comes to being friendly and being in the group a lot. He's gone a lot but he never misses any crime they've done and is willing to go back in prison just to protect the gang and Bronx. Some says Bronx is Cruz's younger brother by blood but they don't have a proof but old papers and certificates which the two have kept away to protect their identity.

The last one who's flirting with the red haired girl is Gregorio. The Scarface of the gang. He has a deep scar in his right eye and a lot of scars in his back. Before he entered the gang he was tortured by the French Mafia for scamming them for 1 million euros. He was left to death til Bronx found him. He was just fifteen when he joined Los Asesinos. He was trained to use knives and was known as the master of the knives.

The gang was composed of seven men whose lives seemed to be in the sharp end of the knife. Although they have different perspectives and intertwining dreams and hopes but they share the same goals. They wanted to be more than the French and British Mafias. They wanted people to fear them and they wanted to be the headlines of every news. They wanted to live the life they never have. They wanted to be noticed and to be loved.