The Camp and it's Rulez

"Give me your arm." A man in all white said to a boy who could be no older than 11.

   "B-but I-"

   "Kid, just give him your damn arm!" Sungmin snapped.

   "All it is, is a small prick in your finger. It wont hurt at all." The man in white tried to coax the boy, which actually worked. The only problem was, was the boy was now crying in pain.

   'What a wimp.' Sungmin thought as he got the same shot and didnt even flinch.

    Heechul stepped up next, pouting slightly at the puncture wound in his "Beautiful, milky white skin".

   Soon everyone was in the confined space of the camp walls. Most camps only have around 2-3 kilometers of land, well this one has 30 kilometers of land. The reason? Because, most of it is woods. The clearing in the middle of the camp is only 1 square kilometer. Inside the clearing is a large shed filled with weapons for survival and in another shed are back packs with at least a day worth of stuff to use and eat/drink. On the other side there are big jars that hold lots of water. They only get to use that water for before they go out into the woods. After that, people in trucks come and take it away to a cabin outside of the walls.

   "Okay, wimps! We shall go over the rules for this camp!!" Heechul screeched, making anybody in a five foot radius go deaf. Sungmin just happened to be the only one. Honestly, all the campers felt bad for their other councilor as he slowly sank to the ground, hands over ears as he tried to regain at least a slightly slow pace for his breathing.

   "HEECHUL! YOU DON'T NEED TO SCREAM!" Sungmin said loudly since he could barely hear himself over the ringing in his ears.

   "Oops." Heechul chuckled and smirked.

   After about ten minutes of Sungmin cussing and cursing Heechul over and over (which led Heechul to say something stupid and Sungmin to answer with "You are going to be the death of me...") they finally got to the rules.

    "Rule #1: Don't be an idiot and pee you pants just because it's embarrassing to pee behind a damn tree! Goddamn! Everybody will have to do it at least once in their lifetime, and that happens to be NOW!" Heechul stated sternly.

    "Rule #2: Don't piss off the damn leaders! Seriously, for some of you, they are the only one who will actually get you through this SHIT!" Sungmin stated, emphasizing Shit.

   "Rule #3: You WILL wear the garments that we get from GD and T.O.P! No matter how ridiculously unfabulous they are!" Sungmin recited, looking pointedly toward his cousin Zhou Mi, who just scoffed.

    "Rule #4 You must go with your leader after this!" Sungmin said.

    "And Rule #5, probably the most important rule", Sungmin said before both said at the same time, "Survive."

    A hushed silence fell over the campers as some of them shivered in fear by the voices of both of the councilors. Obviously, many deaths were made here, but that doesn't mean that they still couldn't mourn for their favorites.

    After about 2 minutes, both councilors came back from their personal trip down memory lane and clapped their hands, startling quite a few.

    "So now you shall be grouped! Newbies, go with Sungmin, 2-5 years of experience, go with Me (Heechul), 5-7 years of experience, go with Jongwoon, Seniors, you're on your own." Heechul barked out, earning a few nods and "yes sir"'s.

    Soon everybody was grouped and with their respectful leaders.

Sungmin's Group:

Everybody soon gathered, all sitting in a large circle, the two new kids Heechul dragged here sat on either side of Sungmin, specifically ordered by Heechul himself.

  "First of all! Call me Min, it's shorter and if you call me for help you will be able to say it faster."

  "Second of all! I need to know your names and 3 of your hobbies starting with Heechul's lover."

   Almost immediately the poor Chinese kid blushed, making Sungmin smirk,

   "M-my names Han Geng and my hobbies are martial arts, reading, and dancing." (lol i dont know his hobbies^^) The Boy now known as Han Geng stated timidly.

   Next was a girl that resembled a dinosaur, her name was Amber.

   Then a boy who looked like he could beat almost anybody in a aegyo battle spoke up, " My name is Xiumin and my hobbies are eating, dancing and rapping!" (god i suck at figuring out hobbies >_<)

   Finally, after about ten minutes, the other boy that Heechul dragged here spoke up, "My name is Cho Kyuhyun and I like Singing, math, and video games."

   Oh this kid is so gonna die.

   "Well, I only remember your hobbies, sooo I'm gonna call you whatever I want!" Sungmin stated, causing many to groan from the thought of getting a nickname from their mean, weird leader.

   "Okay, so what is different about this camp is that you have powers." Sungmin started earning a few gasps from the kids, "They are one thing that will help you survive. The reason I asked for hobbies is because what your personality is like, your power will be like. For example, if you are a sadder person, you most likely like to be alone, yes? So that's why."

    "Cool, but Min...what is your power?" A boy that looked like another dino asked.

    "I control all powers, That's good because I obviously need to protect your sorry asses."

     "oh..."

       Poor boy was probably star struck!

       "I'll start with lover boy's power, you are Air."

       "Dino Girl, you are Water."

      "Aegyo Prince, you are a Healer."

       "Dino Boy, you are White Fire."

       "Zhou Mi-ah, you are Wood."

        "Dude that looks like a baby, you are Metal."

         " Dark Prince, you are Onyx colored Fire."

        "Dude with half his hair shaved off, you are Blue Fire."

        "Guy that can look like a girl if you grow your hair any longer, you are Light."

       Everybody started talking excitedly with the others, talking about how they were gonna kick some ass and shit. Sungmin didn't give a fuck when two boys almost hurt each other when they were practicing. Sungmin honestly put them under the tag "IDIOTS".

       There were only three people who weren't talking, it was himself, Dark Prince and Lover Boy. Poor Lover Boy looked lost amongst the chaos and Dark Prince looked like he was about to fall asleep. But let me remind you, Sungmin didn't give a flying monkey's shit.

      "Hey Sungmin-Hyung!"

      'Oh Shit, it looks like monkey is here.'

      "What are you doing?"

      'Oh fuck, its the fish to.'

      "I'm fucking Skydiving," Sungmin replied his mouth set in a flat line, "You and your Primate lover go back to the Zoo you came from."

       "Hyung this is the last time im going to tell you, we...are...not...from...the...zoo, we are humans just like you!" Eunhyuk/ The Monkey, said before Donghae/The Fish added, "Yeah Hyung! Plus I've never even been to the Zoo...I think..."

      "Just fuck off!"

      "Gladly Hyung, want to bottom or top." Eunhyuk stated back, a teasing smirk on his face.

      Sungmin though was not taking the teasing lightly, swirls of wind flew around him as Kyuhyun/Dark Prince and Han Geng/Lover Boy slowly scooted out of the way, not wanting to join in on getting electrocuted.

      Oh yes, Sungmin had a short temper, so when he's mad....He's Fucking Mad."