New Camp Councillors

"Lee Sungmin, you are going to be a councillor wether you like it or not!" Sungmin' s father yelled loudly.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE A FUCKING COUNCILLOR, AND THAT JUST MAKES ME HATE IT EVEN MORE WHEN YOU ARE FORCING ME! I WANT TO BE A SINGER!" Sungmin argued back, but that didn't't seem to faze his Dad at all.

"You are leaving tomorrow, so you better pack or you are going to go there with no clothes at all."

Sungmin sighed as he watched his father walk up the stairs to his bedroom before slamming the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

​Honk! Honk!

  "Hyung, you better hurry up!" Sunjin said quickly.

Sungmin nodded solemly before hugging his brother goodbye and running outside to catch the bus. Inside sat about 30 kids, all loud and obnoxious making Sungmin wrinkle his nose in disgust. Almost every year there would be a few rich boys that go and then sometimes never live to see their Mommy or Daddy again.

This was definitely a fucked up camp.

  Sitting back in his seat, Sungmin watched the trees and houses go by till it stopped on a familiar street. Kim Heechul.

'Damn'. Sungmin thought as Heechul walked down the driveway and to the bus, stopping infront of it and waiting for the doors to open. But that wasn't what got Sungmin ticked off, it was that Kim Heechul was wearing a councillor's uniform, identical to Sungmin's.

'Shoot me now!' Sungmin thought as the doors opened.

'Dude, don't let him in.'

One foot inside.

'CLOSE IT ON HIM!'

Hoisted up and a bob of red hair sticking out and as clear as day.

'Don't see me...'

"Sungmin, my man."

'Damn it...'

"Yo! What's up man! I haven't seen you in what... 3 years?."

"Heechul, it's been a month." Sungmin answered, glaring at the boy beside him.

"Oh, has it been, well then i must have just been to sad to notice the time." Heechul stated, a fake sad expresion adorning his face.

"Go suck someone's dick." Sungmin hissed.

"Oh, I'm kind of tired from this morning's session." Heechul said with a light sigh before continuing, " or I would have done that right away."

Sungmin looked at Heechul like he was the craziest man on earth while Heechul just stared out the door happily.

'remember, you diagnosed Heechul with bi-polar issues a few years ago.'

"Oh!" Heechul exclaimed happily when they got to the next stop.

Two younger kids waited at the bus stop, one that looked chinese and another with long black hair that reminded Sungmin slightly like a dog.

The two boys entered and Heechul  immediately stood up and kissed the chinese guy, startling both Sungmin and the boy who stood next to the bench. The boy looked at Sungmin with wide eyes and the only thing Sungmin could answer with was a shrug.

Suddenly, from the back of the bus screamed some boy that said, " EWWWW! GAYS!"

Sungmin himself was gay so he immediately decided to protect the couple and stood up, "Yeah their gay! Got a problem with it?! IF YOU DO MAYBE I SHOULD JUST KILL YOU NOW! CUZ FROM BEING OUT HERE FOR A WHILE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WON"T SURVIVE!"

That shushed everyone in the bus except Heechul who knew Sungmin would go through wih his threat. Sungmin had already tooken out the bow and was searching for an arrow by the time Heechul made it to him.

Heechul softly pushed Sungmin's hands down and whispered' "We don't want to get in trouble on the first day... right?!"

Sungmin sighed and took a deep breath before staring at Heechul in the eyes, silently arguing.

Suddenly the kid got the nerve to speak up again which started a silent panic attack in every single returning camper there and what he said ticked off Heechul as well as Sungmin.

"AWWW THE BUNNY CAN'T SHOOT ME CAN HE CUZ HE HAS NO AIM,CUZ AREN'T ALL GAYS A LITTLE BENT SIDEWAYS!"

Heechul had enough and took a step away and nodded at Sungmin. Sungmin had knocked the arrow and shot the kid in less time then you could say 'cheese'. The kid now had an arrow sticking out of his arm and nobody moved. The driver called 911 and the kid was escorted to the hospital, obviously not coming back here to join in in the camp 'games'.

Heechul patted Sungmin's back as Sungmin sat back down. The 2 new kids sat behind them, both scared shitless.

Oh, how wonderful these Councillors were, oh how wonderfu