Catching up part two

Blythe's POV
I watched Tris purse his lips in an expression that seemed to be thinking. I was happy my last three months would be with him. We arrived at the Café and ordered our food.
"Tris, what is our plan for today?"
"Well, I know you love history especially the history where the actors seem to live in the world, so I thought we'd visit the Alamo from 11-12, then I figured we could get some lunch at Hardrock's and leave at 1:30, next we could go shopping along the riverwalk until 3pm, then the zoo until 5, lastly we head to a cooking class that lasts till 7. What we will cook in the class is our dinner."
"Wow! You have really planned our day!" I exclaimed impressed with how far ahead he planned. Our food arrived and I took a bite of my chocolate chip pancakes. "So Tris what has been happening with you?"
"Well... I am really into anime and cartoon shows right now. Very funny for a teenager... I just love shows like Miraculous Ladybug, Deathnote, Fruit Basket, Gravity Falls, and Star vs the forces of evil... It's kinda lame..."
"Not at all Tris I love Miraculous, Fruit basket and gravity falls. The other two are great but Deathnote is too close to home... I mean I am hate the idea of death even if a I know we much all die..." Suddenly my voice got quieter to the point where only I could hear it as I murmured, "Some sooner than others." I paused to eat my pancake, "Star is pretty great to it makes me laugh but Gravity Falls and Miraculous are much better in my opinion."
"Who is your favorite character in Gravity Falls?" Tris asked
"... You probably won't believe this, but Pacifica is my favorite she really showed her other side in Northwest mansion mystery, before then I hated her."
"Mine is dipper!" Tris stated sounding proud of the character, "He is extremely smart and his deductive reasoning skills are great, Dipper would do anything for his family and friends, he gives up so much so that Mabel can have summer fun. Mabel doesn't seem to notice, but Dipper is always helping her and never expects anything in return. He is really a great guy." Tris told me.
I smiled at him and nodded,"He is one of the best!"
"Anyways we should head out to isn't the Alamo." He told me, I just then realized both plates were empty and he had the bill in hand.
"I am not letting you pay alone." I said as I smiled at him. I notices a butterfly flying outside of the window and immediately ran to it mesmerized by the beautiful creature.

(AN I followed a butterfly for ten minutes straight 2-3 weeks ago My friend could vouch for me... I am still very disappointed in myself... Lol I don't regret it. I even followed one at the beginning of school and almost missed fourth period because I followed it across the school. Lol anyways that concludes this chapter. I truly hope you really enjoy the rest of my story!)