Chapter 8

We headed towards the mall, it was large and was home to many shops. My favourite being Zumez. Home to tons of internet-esk shirts. "...y'know this relationship is sort of crazy. It's like we've only been together for what? A couple of weeks ? And we're like staying at a hotel together, hell me and my brothers live with you." Ally rambled on.

"Yea, I know, sometimes" all the time, "I wish we were humans, y'know. And this mate bond thing didnt exist. So we could meet and get to know each other before we felt this way." She nodded along. The conversation had taken a sharp left turn into silence and we both kept quiet for a minute.

"But, I'm glad we're not." She remarked, after a short, but long period of silence. "If we weren't mates  I could've wasted my life away in that house. Like, my brothers would have even more bruises. My anxiety is already bad, it could've been so much worse."

This wasn't like most of our conversations, maybe if I hadn't been so weird about this mate thing, it would've been different. Most mates just fall into each other's arms like nothing. They abuse one another mentally and sometimes physically. They hurt one another, but they still don't question it.

Why do I? Why do I when I have utter perfection sitting beside me? "Ally?" I started, "Do you think we would've ever talked to each other if we weren't mates?" I didn't make eye contact.

We wouldn't have, we were very different. She would be the girl I stared at from far off, the girl I wanted but never spoke to. "Yes." She said canceling my thoughts. I looked at her, wearing my heart on my shoulder.

"Really?" I asked, "You would've talked to me?"

"My options were limited" She joked, I laughed along in amusement, "but, yes. You're hot. You speak spanish, and you can cook."

"Those were the things I had to pass to get you?" I asked, she nodded her head with a big smile on her face.

"What about me?" I looked at her in utter confusion, "would you talk to me?"

"I feel like I would be too scared to talk to you." She looked offended, "You're hot as fuuuuuuuuck. Like, damn mamí, tú eres mi corazon. Tú eres mucho caliente" I added as her cheeks erupted in a bright shade of red,  how cute. We arrived at the mal and interlocked our hands, I locked the car about fifty times.

"So, whats we gotta get?" Ally asked in a new york accent, I laughed at how mosterous it was and followed suit.

"Wells, we gotta get the timbs, and meet Frankie at the bus stop, ba-da-bing ba-da-boom" She laughed loudly and snorted. Her hands shot to her mouth and I stared at her in shock, "Oh my god-"

"Don't. Stop. We will not be talking about this ever again." She said sternly but, i stopped walking and interlocked my other hand with her's.

"But, that was so cute..." I smiled brightly and pulled her in for a hug. I felt the pride of my wolf for her mate. How she smiled along.

Beauty. Pure, unadulterated beauty. "No it was not, it was so gross!" She said covering her face. I kissed her face.

"No." I growled into her ear lightly. I could feel her body tense and I smirked lightly to myself. "You're sexy, and that snort was adorable." I stared into her eyes before gentley kissing her lips.

I continued walking and pulled her along. As, we entered the store a girl began staring at us. She was younger, around Fourteen. Her eyes showed amazement and curiosity. Her father's showed hatred. I felt for the girl, I gave her a light smile. Ally didnt see but, i knew she noticed the staring.

The world is so full of hate, this girl who is probably out here questioning her sexuality, has a father who would seem to kick her out because of it. Ally pulled me into a store and i held eye contact with the girl for a moment.