With You | OS

BEFORE READING

Let's just say things get heated up... 🌚

DEDICATION

skyIord, a hufflepuff cutie but denies that she is a lying hoe at times yikes

also beastlybones unless she doesn't like what she reads here lmao

•    •    •    •

After a day of travelling around Paris for 6 hours of photoshoots, I should deserve at least an hour of my precious nap time.

Mae disagrees, lecturing me that I only needed a shower and alcohol to get me going. It is an effective method to bring your energy up, though that's if you want to end up having a terrible hangover wracking through your body. I could almost feel the urge of displacing my bodily fluids in the tip of my tongue just thinking about it.

"But I don't have anyone to drink with tonight!" she continues to whine like a ridiculed kid. "Isn't this supposed to be a vacation for all of us anyways?"

I step out of the taxi, handing the driver a few bills to add to his satisfaction. Mae follows me with childish stomps; it's pretty amusing if you see it yourself. Adding a tone of annoyance with an irritated eye-roll, she huffs when I brush past the glass door.

"I don't even drink that much anyways!" comes out as my reply. She doesn't hear me, though—she's already waiting outside, trying to hail a cab to wherever this party is.

Greeting the receptionist with a wave, I make my way to the elevator. It isn't as crowded as it was the day before. Only a woman around my age, accompanied with her accessorised poodle, stands as my company. She's outdone herself, really; with her curled golden locks, a furry coat over her skater dress, and glittery heels, she looks like she came straight out of a 1960s Hollywood movie. To make the situation more awkward, I catch a quick glimpse at her when her head shifts to the other direction. It's a discreet motion, but I could tell that she's been looking at my ass the whole time.

Blushing, I leave the elevator almost too quickly when it stops at my destination. I look behind again to check her again, and she's biting her red-tinted lip. Fuck, I say to myself. Is my ass that big?

I shake the thought out of my mind. Sure, I'm wearing my painfully tight jeans today, but I know that it hasn't picked up any pairs of eyes belonging to a guy. Then comes a question in my mind: do gay girls have lower expectations than straight men?

Duh, that's why Lana's with you.

"Shut up," I mutter to myself. "Stupid, stupid, stu-"

"Hey."

The door unlocks, revealing just a glimpse of Lana's smile. Her lips look soft, and the way it curves makes me shiver. They're a wonder that I had only just discovered.

"You're back," she gasps, letting the door creak more to unveil herself. She's wearing a violet silk robe halfway tied, and underneath is a lacy white lingerie top with matching panties. I feel my heart beating desperately fast, clawing its way just to lay a single touch on her.

Oh God, she's so hot.

"I've been waiting for you, Skyler Mae." Her voice is more seductive now, like a siren's song luring her victims. It's not innocent, yet her alluring voice says so otherwise. "Please stay with me."

It's only then that I realise she had pulled me in and pinned me to the wall. Her hands slide my jacket off, my tank top and black bra only protecting my upper body. She gets close, her breath tickling my nose. I could feel her heartbeat racing as fast as mine, as if we're experiencing our final moments together. All of this is happening in a short moment, yet it is perceived as long hours in my eyes.

Closing my eyes, I could sense the edge of Lana's plump lips carressing against my cheek. This action sends shivers down my spine—something that she doesn't even have to put effort in to attempt to. I'm amazed that she can do this to me, even if I wasn't surprised. It's shocking when the person you only see through the tiny screen all those years ago can end up brushing their body against you in the near future.

She suddenly takes a step back, taking in a hesitant breath. Her lustful smirk curves into a slight frown; her spruce locks hiding most of her face. "You're tense," she notices.

"I'm fine," I say too quickly, clenching my hands together.

Her head tilts for solicitude. "Loosen up," she chirps suddenly, "and sit on the bed with me."

I perch on the edge of the king-sized bed, right next to her. I gaze at her palm resting upon mine and look up to her again. My heart flutters again just taking a glimpse at her.

"Don't push yourself too much," she suggests with a pleading but sympathetic tone. "It's wracking myself that I have to see you in a sorrowful mood."

She doesn't let me speak; her body is up against me again. This time, she doesn't hesitate, though; her lips fluently lock with mine. We aren't clashing against each other like most lustful couples, but it's more euphoric and real. Each connection brings more passion in me. It's like Lana is trying to break away the chains of stress that bound me with her serene kisses.

Once we break apart, my mind is clear of all the clouds of stress. Lana has broke me free of my own destruction.

"Feel better?" she then asks.

I lay my head on her shoulder. "Only with you."