Faithful or ungrateful?

Daysi in mm
Daysi's pov
I was sitting quietly thinking how I could tell Avery that I kissed another man. I don't want our relationship based off of lies. I walked into our bedroom and said "babe can we talk?" She said nervously .
" of course baby." He said unexpectedly happy.
"Well today at work some things happened and you know I would never try to hurt you intentionally right?" She said hesitantly. "Yeah baby what are you trying to say?" He said anxiously.
"Well... I kissed my manager but it was unexpected and not planned at all and it was a HUGE mistake and I hope you can forgive me." She said all in one breath. He just looked at her and walked out of the room . She could tell he was furious but it was a mistake so she thought. "Baby I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." She said stepping closer to him . "Why the hell would you do it in the first place?" He said in a angry tone. "We've been together almost a year and this is how you do me ?" He said as his voice was cracking. " I'm sorry baby , I promise I won't do it again . How can I make it up to you?" She said desperately.  "Daysi just leave me the hell alone and give me time to think." He mumbled. She felt very guilty and was starting to think she shouldn't have took that job.
Later that night...
Trey's pov
"Babe listen I fucked up okay? I kissed a girl named daysi earlier today and I was going to tell you when I came home but all this happened." He said referring to them having sex. "See I knew it! I knew you were up to something because of the way you were acting." She said frantically.
"Babe I'm sorr-" She cut him off.
"Save it, I'm sleepy on the couch tonight." He sighed and went into deep thought about how he was gonna make it up to her but he still has a strong feeling do daysi . Who will he turn too?