Inconsiderate

Daysi in mm
Trey's pov
My prayers have been answered she walked in the store for a interview! I'm definitely hiring her not only for her looks but she's a really great person for the job. But let me get home to Amarianna yes that's my girlfriend And I really love her she's just really annoying and always think I'm cheating on her. As I pulled up in the drive way I seen her car .

Amarianna's pov
I was waiting on trey to get off of work and he finally pulled up like I really missed my baby. But as ya'll know I have really bad trust issues so when he's gone I always wonder what he's up to and why was he gone for so long but let me stop being so paranoid . I heard the keys jingling which means he was unlocking the door "hey baby." I said . "Hey Mari" he said like he was really uninterested in anything I had to say but I brushed it off.
"How was work?"
"It was good."
"That's good, I missed you baby." I said as I started to hug him and kiss all over his face .
"I missed you to bae but I'm tired . I'm going to take a nap wake me up when dinner is ready." He said as he pecked her lips and mumbled against them.
"Okay . I love you." She said dryly
"Love you too."

Dayci's pov
I just got home from that weird interview but of course I got the job as I expected . I kicked my shoes off at the door , my feet were killing me. Avery my boyfriend walked out of the bedroom and greeted me.
"Hey bae"
"Hey baby" I replied sweetly
"How did the interview go?"
"It was cool kinda weird but cool , how was your day at work?"
"Good but tiring." I nodded in a understanding way. " come here and gimme a kiss." I kissed him happily and he deepened it but I stopped him because I was tired and really did not feel like being nasty today .
" what you stop for ? I missed you baby and I have needs
right now ."
"Babe later" I whined. " I'm tired and I just wanna lay down and take a nap." He looked at me in disappointment but nodded in agreement . I went and laid down and let my sleep take over.
-------------------
Author's note: hopefully this is long enough but thanks for supporting me love you guys 💓