Ch.1 Introduction

Dark, darker yet darker. Running, she was running. Why? She felt something behind her hands perhaps maybe a person, all she knew was that it was getting closer and if she stopped... To be blunt, die.
The fear drove her endless run. By now she would of stopped from shere exhaustion and acceptance, but then she was a pinprick of light in tge distance. Salvation, freedom, if she gets there she should be free, right? She must get to it. To the light. Determenation courses through her veins, leaving her exhaustion to be on the back of her mind, forgotten. All that mattered was escaping that hellish void.
The lights getting bigger now, she knows it is, its more than big enough for her to step through. All she needs to do is run a little longer, but that short time is still to long, the exhaustion she had once forgotten is back in full force. She knows if she slows down she might get captured by the thing that is chasing her. Its just a little longer, she will be fine.
Its shrinking the light is shrinking. Shes not fast enough, oh god she cant get to it in time. No,no,no,no!
The light is now solid darkness, she knew she wouldnt get their in time and she was right. She spun around frantically in disbelief and panic, searching for another way out. When the darkness seemed to pounce onto her melding it self onto her, suffocating her, she didn't even have time to blink, let alone scream. She can't breathe, it is in her mouth her throat. S H E C A N F E E L I T E V E R Y W H E R E. Slipping, everything is slipping, she can barely acknowledge that someone something is pulling her out of the darkness, a hand.