20 :: real life

Liam slid off of Scott's bike and handed the older boy his helmet. Layla had asked Scott to pick him up on his way over.

The pair walked up to the front door and Scott turned the doorknob and stepped inside, claiming that Layla told him to just walk in when he got there. Liam followed behind his alpha. They took their jackets off and Scott led the way to the kitchen.

"You guys made it!" The older Godfrey scurried over and kissed Scott's cheek before turning to Liam,

"And I'm going to assume you're Liam!" She held out her hand and Liam nervously shook it.

"Uh.. Where's Will?" Liam wondered

"His room. Go to the living room and his is the door closest to the front door." Liam nodded and uncomfortably wandered through the Godfrey house, for an open-concept single level house it was bigger than it looked on the outside.

The blue-eyed boy walked up to his friends bedroom door and knocked lightly. He almost didn't hear Will tell him to come in.

Liam opened the door slowly and watched the boy who was currently wrapped in a blanket like a burrito's eyes light up,

"How do you know where my house is?" Was the first thing Will said

"Wow. Not even 'hello' or 'nice to see you.' Rude!" Liam faked offended

"My bad. Suh dude, how do you know where my house is?"

"Will, pal, buddy. Did you just fucking quote a meme?"

"It's possible. Could be the fact that I'm high as a kite right now!" Will grinned and poked his hand out from the blanket, motioning for Liam to come in.

"Close the door. I don't want to hear Layla and Scott fuck again" The youngest Godfrey said nonchalantly. Liam mumbled a 'gross' and closed the door before sitting in Will's bean bag chair.

"Dude this thing is comfy" Liam exclaimed

"I fucking know! Welcome to my bedroom, I have snacks and Netflix"

"Cool. What are we watching?" The shorter of the two shifted the chair and placed it in front of Will's bed.

"I just finished all of the Final Destination movies again. You ever seen Nightmare On Elm Street?" Will raised an eyebrow at the other boy

"If I say no do I lose brownie points?"

"Maybe. We'd have to watch them and find out if you like them before that"

"Let's get this shit started then!" Liam chuckled.