Three

Fang's P.O.V.
"Taylor, you can't do this!" I yell

"I have to Fang. You know it." She says and continues packing

"What about us?" I ask

"They did something to Ari. I need to find out what they did. And now that my father is gone, they are going to come after you and take me back to my mother. So I need to leave. But I will let you know if anything happens." She says and kisses my cheek and walks out

I wake up from that memory and look at Max in my arms. I quietly set her down on the bed and walk out into the kitchen of our hotel room. I hear Iggy and Gazzy snoring on the couch. I laugh quietly to my self. I then look at the other bed where Nudge and Angel are sharing a bed. The only person who is really missing from our flock, is Taylor. Her and Max were the leaders of this flock. When Max needed a sick day or just a day off of leaderness, Taylor took her place. Well until she left. But that's the nice thing, she left to help us out. Find out what the school is doing. I have to go find her. I can tell Jeb was figuring something out about her. If he is, somebody else has to. And if it's her mom, damn she is dead.

I pull a piece of paper and a pen out. And I start writing;

Hey guys, it's Fang again. Writing to you guys again. I'm sorry. But I am going to go meet up with Taylor. I know all of you think she sides with the school for her brother. But no she wasn't, she was forced to join them by her mother. She has been trying to tell me what they are planning. But she never gets to because whenever we run into her, Ari is there and won't leave her side. So I am going to meet up with her and save her from her mother. Her mother started to experiment on her when she came back empty handed from the last time. I have to go get her and bring her back.
Max; I need you to stay with them until me and Taylor get back. IF we get back. Then you can leave the leadership on Taylor's shoulders for a little bit.
Iggy; Dude, since we all know you love Taylor. I am bringing her back for you. For all of us. We all need her. Especially you right now. After seeing her after about three years, it killed you. I am bringing her back for us.
Nudge; I need you to help Max keeps Gazzy in order. And keep Iggy from coming after me to help me. I know Taylor will be thankful.
Gazzy; Gasman, I swear if I come back to this place and it is black with ash, I will find you guys, I will murder you with my bare hands. So will Taylor.
Angel; Hey sweetie, I need you to help Nudge and Max keep Iggy and Gasman in order. As soon as Taylor gets back we probably won't have to worry about keeping Iggy in order. She always kept him in order. But help Max lead this flock until me and Taylor get back.
Okay, all you guys I will hopefully be back in two weeks. If we aren't back in two weeks, get out of here and go to the cliff where we first met the Hawks.

After I write that, I grab a backpack with food and clothes and a cell phone. Then shoot off into the air.