Chapter 28

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, and Pettigrew stared at the kids. Lupin looked very confused, and scared that two of the kids looked like people he knew...

Pettigrew shook his head, as if to clear his thoughts. "The more people there are all the better for me!" He said as he patted James' head, who was still unmoving.

Snape held out his wand and pointed it at him. Pettigrew gulped, as if he knew that Snape was a better dueler then him, however he cleared his facial expressions fast, even though Teddy and Rose thought they still saw some nervousness on his face.

"Give me the boy, now." Snape ordered.

Pettigrew shook his head, looking quite nervous. "I-I'm afraid I can't do that, S-Snape." He said, while looking a little scared of him.

Lupin and Sirius stood with their wands pointed at him. "Leave the boy alone!"

"He's is doing a mission for my lord!" Pettigrew accidentally blurted out.

Everybody in the room stared at him.

"What?!"

Pettigrew struggled to speak. "H-he, h-he, he-"

Sirius glared at him. "SPEAK ALREADY!"

"M-my lord, he-h-he possessed him-"

"The poor boy! Against his will?!"

"..."

"ANSWER ME FOOL."

"Yes!" Pettigrew blurted again, while trembling pathetically.

"And who are these children? Are they under your rule as well?"

"Uh..."

Snape glared at him. "Give me the boy, now. And I will not repeat myself again!"

Lupin glared at Pettigrew. "Explain what is going on, AT ONCE!"

Pettigrew squeaked. "H-he n-needs a new body, a-and I w-wanted to prove my l-loyalty to him s-so I t-thought t-that my l-lord would-"

"SPEAK CLEARLY IMBECILE! ALL YOUR STUTTERING IS DRIVING ME INSANE!"
Pettigrew gulped. He took a deep breath of air, and possessively clung to James, who was still like a statue.

Albus just stared at his brother, standing there looking helpless and still. He grabbed his cousin's hand. Rose looked very anxious and linked her hands with Scorpius.

Shockingly, Teddy marched up straight to Pettigrew, and glared at him. Pettigrew flinched. "I HAVE GONE THROUGH ENOUGH TODAY! MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER GO THROUGH IN YOUR USELESS LIFE! JUST GIVE HIM TO ME AND EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE!" Teddy hollered at him.

Pettigrew was flinching extremely horribly, and cowering, but he (sort of) held his ground. Teddy was extremely mad.

"WILL YOU OR WILL YOU NOT GIVE HIM TO ME?!"

"..." Pettigrew tried to say something, but it was clear that he feared Teddy.

"ANSWER ME! YOU COWARD! YOU FOOL! YOU FAT OAF!"

"..." Pettigrew was looking upset now; clearly he didn't like people insulting him.

"ARE YOU GOING TO TALK?! YOU FAT STUPID OAF! YOU UGLY SHORT OGRE! COWARDLY RAT! YOU'RE JUST A BIG BAG OF OWL DROPPINGS ONLY TWICE AS UGLY! YOU'RE JUST A FAT, UGLY, SHORT, WORTHLESS, COWARDLY OGRE THAT'S A SLAVE TO PEOPLE!" Teddy screamed viciously at him. Teddy's veins were now pulsating.

"..." Pettigrew looked very upset. He still didn't say anything, but an odd noise escaped from his throat.

"NOT TALKING, EH?! FINE! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS ALL DAY!"