Confusion (part 2)

Ayaan's p.o.v

I came out of the house. My car was parked in the parking area. I sat in the car and headed to my office.

I entered into the office and my receptionist wished "Good morning sir". I smiled and replied back "Good morning ".

I went to my cabin,there are some files related to my new consignment. I started checking them then only my cabin's door open and here come my best friend kabir with a big grin on his face.

"Congratulations man " he said as we handshakes in our buddy style.....

He knows everything because my father and his father are close friends................

Thanks buddy but the marraige isn't been fixed yet. It's need a girls approval. Mom and abbu going to meet them and if she is happy with it then the engagement will be fixed soon.

She will say yes yaar, i mean who say no to the most handsome and eligible bachelor.........he said as he winked.

I smiled....

So! what is her name ,have you seen her, do you like her and when you are going to meet ?he just bombed the questions on me

Hmmmm,let it be . U tell me what is going in ur life have you talked with your parents about her...?i asked raising my eyebrows

Not yet but sooner insha allah,but now you tell me whats is the reason behind this smile ha!....?he asked

Her name is afsha. I have first  seen her in Aahil's engagement  (her brother).

I was standing out of the ladies side waiting for my sister then all of a  sudden girl bumped into and i was just mesmerised in her those dark grey eyes. She said sorry as she moved back and looked down.

It's okay.........i said and she went on to meet her friend.......

She was looking so adorable in her that red gown. Her smile is so beautiful that anyone can fall for her,and that smile just complete her beauty.

She was standing in front of me with her friends. Some hair strands were irritating her and she was again and again making them set behind ear and they are coming out again and again.........

She looks so cute with that irritating look.....................

Then i noticed, i m staring her ( astagfirullah) i asked sorry from allah and called ahana.........

Ahana came after few minutes with mom and we left.

How she looks ? He asked

Beautiful..........i said

You like her...? He asked with a teasing look

Em may be .i said

Okay you go now i will meet you after work at basketball pitch.........i said and he left.

I finished my work and went to basketball ground. It's my favourite sport. We played basketball and obviously my team score higher.

It was around 9 O'clock when i left from there to home. I said salaam as i entered

Walaikum assalaam they said.
Food is ready come fast......mom said

You guys start i will just freshen up and come. I headed to my room changed into my t-shirt and trouser,and went down to have the dinner.

Everyone is eating silently,i m curious to know what she said a yes or no.how to start the conversation i was just thinking

Then only mom asked me .......os something happened?

No......i replied to her

You are behaving quite different.....she said

No i m okay i said and start eating my food.

So? I asked looking at mom

So what ? Mom asked

Nothing.......i said

Mom laughed and said .......we didn't go there today because afsha need sometime to think they will answer tomorrow .

Some one is too desperate to know about her would be wife's answer ........ahana said

Abbu..... omer is saying that he wants the wedding next month only......i said and ahana's jaw dropped hearing this

No abbu say no please please please
I haven't completed my graduation yet and they said after my graduation then how can they say now that they wan..........ahana started crying with her word.

I was just kidding, look at your face............i said out laughing

Abbu see bhaiya is teasing me........she said relieving her stress and giving me a angry look

Oh really! who has started this .....?i asked

I don't want to talk to you.......she said with upset look on her face and went to her room.

Ayaan, you should not have joked on that topic...............mom said.
Yes ayaan she is really upset go now and say sorry.......abbu said.

Okay......i said and went to her.

Ahana i have a surprise for you ( surprises and gifts are her weakness ) i said standing in front of her room.
I don't want anything from you.....she said
Are you sure.....?i asked
She opened the door and asked what ?
Lets go and have a ice-cream..
.i said
I don't want to come....she replied
Okay good night....i said turning towards my room

Bhaiya...! I want to eat ice-cream..
......she said
I turned back and smiled.okay then u wear your abaya and i will bring my car keys.

She blinked her eyes and smiled back .
We both went to the nearest ice-cream parlour and ordered our favourite flavours.......
As we sat i said sorry ahana .
Its okay.................but not anymore such jokes please  ....she said

Sure .........i said but tell me if i won't tease you then who will bring you for ice-cream ............to make your mood up.....?

She giggled , we finished our ice-cream......and we came home .

I laid down on my bed thinking about her answer............
I prayed isteqaara also then I  closed my eyes prayed to allah and fall asleep.............

The next morning i woke up at fajr time . I don't remember about seeing a dream but when i woke up there was a smile on my lips. I hope it is a good sign.

I freshen up and went downstair,and with  Abbu and i went to masjid to offer prayer. I m quite nervous today, i want a yes from her. Although it is Allah's decision,what ever happens in your life is always Allah will and his plans are better than ours. I just prayed and leave everything upon Allah.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys like it

Please vote and comment

Assalamu alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuh

Keep smiling

Remember me in your precious prayers 😇