Harry and Ron stared, shocked at Albus. "Did Snape, actually just give you five points for effort?" Harry gasped.

Albus shrugged. "So? Why do you guys hate Snape so much? He actually is an effective teacher and he's not as bad as you guys are making him." With that he reached over and grabbed an extra tree root and placed it in the pot. The potion began turning into the correct substance.

Harry's jaw dropped so low that it was mere inches away from touching his desk. "Why do we hate Snape?" He said in a strained voice.

"What is there not to hate about him? Didn't you see how he's always bullying us? He is so sure of himself it's crazy! He's so mean! But I guess he thinks he is quite amazing!"

Albus shrugged. "Well, he isn't mean to me! And honestly he isn't that bad, if only washed a lot and cut his hair he would look decent; its not his fault he looks that way!" With that he turned to go and get Snape to check his potion.

Harry leaned close to Hermione and Ron. "I don't know who this kid is, but believe me I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I haven't seen a day where Snape has offered suggestions to a student that wasn't Slytherin, let alone offer points!"

Ron nodded. "Come to think of it, Snape was really shocked that Dante was sorted into Gryffindor, and afterword he was like, 'Make sure you take care of him - or else!' Something weird is definitely going on."

Harry started saying something but then became silent as Snape and Albus came. Snape peered at his cauldron again.

"Very good, Dante. It turned out perfect. Take ten more points for it."

Snape faced the class. "Anyone who is unsure about their potion, you may come and look at Dantes' as that is what you are close to achieving. Well, some of you." he said with a sneer directed at Neville.

With that, Snape gave a curt nod to Albus and then walked back to his desk. Harry looked at Ron and Hermione as if to prove his point. Draco Malfoy looked like he was beginning to suspect something as well. In fact he looked a little jealous.

Harry looked at them. "Something really, really fishy is going on."

At precisely 10:00, Rose was quietly making her way to Snape's office. In Potions he had told her that she was to come at 10:00 to get another spell to keep her disguise. It was already wearing out, as she could feel herself shrinking down an inch, and her hair was turning back into a strawberry color. She was not the best at stealth mode and hoped that no one would see her wandering around.

Suddenly, someone bumped into her. Rose gasped but turned to see it was only Scorpius. His spell was wearing down as well, he was getting noticeably paler and shorter.

"What excuse did you use to get out?" she asked.

"I completely forgot about going to Snape today, so when Dad - I mean Draco - was asking me where my tan was going, I was lucky Pansy Parkinson was like, 'go to Madame Pomfrey right now,' so I could escape. He definitely suspected something though, for sure, but that is the least of my worries."

Rose nodded and found herself staring at him as she had done a million times before. Follow the plan! a voice in her head screamed. Just as she was about make her move, Albus appeared. Rose rolled her eyes. Leave it to her cousin to mess things up between them.

Albus nodded at both of them. "Let's get to Snape's office as quick as possible before someone sees us."

Suddenly a pair of hands clutched the trio and pulled them into a room. Snape let them go. "Hurry up and get in here, I am way too busy tonight, I have lots to do!" He hissed. "Now, stand in a line!"