Movies and cravings

(CPOV)
I don't believe it Rosie is actually pregnant. That morning sickness as well. Im so glad Lissa is gone and isn't pregnant. I font think I could cope. I do miss her. I think about what happened everyday. It makes me sick to think she could do that to the people she said she loved. Seeing Rose run to go be sick and Dimitri hot on her heels made me think about what its like to be married and have kids. I always wanted my own and I thought I had it but I guess happiness is my weak point and Lissa knew that. The thought made me sad and pale at the sight of her throwing up.
Eddie was driving me to the feeders. I was hungry but I didnt want to to feed. I went anyway to please Rose. Don't want to get on the wrong side of hormonal Rosie. She had already walked into my room this morning and wouldn't let it go. What was I going to do except obey orders?

(RPOV)
My children still didn't know about the baby which is good because I don't want them to get their hopes up too early. Im glad that my friends and Dimitri know but I wished it had been through me telling them than my morning sickness.
"We're back!" I heard from the front door. I was in the living room hovering and cleaning like usual with Dimitri playing with the kids. I went to pick up the hover to put it away when I was stared down by all three men. Ugh the joys of pregnancies you cant do anything for yourself.
"Roza you know you cant lift that-" then mouthed "-in your condition." So that the kids didn't hear it.
"Im not crippled!" I said jokingly. I went again to lift it but Dimitri got up and stopped me.
It was a Saturday so it was a chill day for us. Which usually consisted if movies and games as a family. I gave a groan and let Dimitri take the hover.
"Alright. Kids what movie do you want to watch today." I asked them. They enjoyed a varied movie genres. Ivan was just like his father, he liked westens and cheesy romance movies. Liliya liked Disney movies, which I enjoy very much as well. Lucya loved her action movies, just like her Mama.
After 10 minutes of squabbling over what movie to watch we decided on a more recent movie. The remake of Beauty and the Beast. It ticked most of the boxes.  It had the romance for Ivan, Disney for Liliya and action for Lucya. I love this movie and so do the kids. Dimitri has grown to love it over the many times I forced him to watch it. I swear sometimes he hums the song 'Tale as old as Time' whilst in the shower. I didnt know what Eds and Sparky would think of it but I'm sure they will grin and bare it for the kids.
Eddie made some snacks for everyone. Christian sat on the floor with the girls cuddled up with him. Ivan sat with Eddie and me and Dimitri sat cuddled up together. It was the perfect family setting. And in this moment I have never felt more at ease and relaxed.

During the movie all the children fell asleep. I noticed Christian and Eddie shed a tear or two at the end of the movie. I couldn't say anything though because with my damn hormones I was blaring like a baby. Dimitri kissed my cheek and wiped my tears. I looked at my phone to see the time it was 2pm already. We hadn't had lunch but the kids filled themselves up with treats. So I got up and stretched.
"Im going to go get food and I will only make you food if you have what I'm having." I said matter of factly. Dimitri knowing what my cravings are like passed but the other two looked at me curiously.
"What are you having?" Eddie asked with a raised eyebrow. I grinned.
"Im having pickles with peanut butter and Doritos." I know it sounded odd but thats what I craved. Dimitri gagged at the sound of my meal of choice. Christian looked like he was going to throw up and Eddie cringed. It could have been worse.
When I came back with my meal Dimitri moved to the other end of the sofa with a grossed look on his face.
I had to laugh but I cant help it the baby wants what the baby wants.