Well until the door opens and I could see Ryan's face reflecting in the window glass.

"You are not ready yet?"-he asks.

"I apologize I didn't notice the time."-I say still looking at his reflection.

"I know what you are thinking, but it is going to be alright. Let's not follow your gut for once."-he says.

He was holding two masks. "This is a masquerade. Here this one is for you."-he says and hands me one of the masks.

Okay let's do this..
______________________________________

Ryan's POV

I get inside her room and I knew that she was still worried. When she is worried I become worried too and I knew the gravity of the situation that's why I should stay calm and think of a good plan.

She puts on her Venetian mask and looks in the mirror. I get close to her and kiss her neck. Then I hold her hand as we get out....

I knew where Angelo's house was. And it was a matter of minutes before we got there. Thinking of it there was no reason for all these worry. I will clear my debt and finally be free. The only thing that I am mad is how a man like my uncle, not so important could have me in his hands. But that won't last long, there is nothing that he can ask me, that I won't do......

We pull over the big house. There was a long canal going aside it. The gothic style of the house seemed to match perfectly the waltz music that was being played. I knew I was walking inside of an old wolf's cave.

I grab Rogue's hand as we walk inside. The door opens and we are greeted with faces all covered with masks. Some were dancing, some were drinking.

I don't know why, but I felt the need to hold Rogue close to me, I wanted her to stay with me, I wanted to protect her. But I knew that I had to do something else.

"If there is anything that you feel that you have to do it, do not hesitate do it!"-I say to her.

"You know I will"-she says and smiles at me.

I turn around, but I hear her voice making me stop. She grabs my hand and raises her head to look at me in the eye.

"I know that I don't need to say this, but be careful."

"If this is your way to tell me you love me then... I will"-I say as I look at her beautiful face.

I let go of her hand and walk away.

Some people are here to make business, some to finish them, some to show power, some to take it and only a few of them are here to have some actual fun.

I walk over the stairs and stand in front of a big, dark door. Two men were guarding it, their faces were covered by a long nosed mask.

"You know who I am, take me to him."-I say and they obey. They open the big door and I walk in.

I get inside and the door closes.

"Ryan, I am so glad you got my little message."-I hear his voice say.

"Well it was kind of difficult to ignore."-I say.

He smiles and turns around, giving me a clear view of his face. He has changed, his dark eyes aren't the same, his beard has become more white and his body less powerful.

"Well let's get down to business, you owe me a big favor."-he says, trying to act like he has some power over me. Wrong move.

"It might seem big to you and at that time it was, but now is something I could easily do."-I say to him.

"True, now you have become big, but let's not forget that it was that favor that helped you get over the top.... I helped you."-he says.

I start to get angry and smack the table. "That was because of me, I helped myself, this is long before that, do not mistake periods Angelo."-I say looking at him in an angry way.

"Okay... I give up. And what happened to uncle? I was told that you were smart, not ungrateful. But you still owe me a favor, I hold your marker."-he says.

"And how much is that going to cost me?"-I ask him.

"It doesn't work that way... You have to do something I ask you and frankly I am not sure if it is going to be that easy for you."-he says looking very satisfied with himself.

"I am the most powerful boss at the moment, try me."-I say challenging him.

In that moment he takes something out of an envelope. I want you to kill this and if you don't succeed, you will give me half of your empire.

He shows me the picture and for the first time in my life I feel trapped because he was holding in his hands my sweet poison, in that photograph was Rogue. He wanted me to kill her....
____________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! *dramatic music being played* It seems like things aren't going well for the ride or die couple. Sorry about the delay, but I had to work on some stuff.

Btw I just saw a TV show called "From dusk till dawn". And I would like to know how much of you guys have seen it. I think I am developing an unhealthy obsession with Seth Gecko. He is simply amazing!!!!!!! 😍😍😍
Anyway I will let you go now. Thank you for making it this far and especially for your immense love and support.
Lot's of love badgal 🙈🌹