Rey : We need to make Swayam realize that he is going to lose her and this time forever. If he still love her , thought of losing her will bring
out his hidden love.

Kriya : Hmm

Rey : We will think of  a way to let him know what she is upto without us getting involved directly.

Meanwhile, in the computer room:

Swayam was staring at blank screen trying to figure out what Sharon was upto. She seem to be so different since last few days. No arguments with anyone, no spending time with the group and no interaction with him even for official matters. He felt like she was deliberately keeping herself away from everyone so that they all get used to her not being around. But why?

As Swayam was brooding over this topic Rey and Kriya were watching him from outside.

Rey: Ready

Kriya : Ready

They start speaking loud standing outside the computer room while Swayam listens to them from inside.

Kriya : Rey

Rey : Hmm

Kriya : Don't you think Sharon is acting weird these day.

Rey : Yeah. She seem to be lost and I haven't spoke to her properly in weeks.

Kriya : Hmm. You know what, I just saw her in her car in the parking lot and she was crying.

Rey : What?

Kriya : She was also blabbering something like sorry for causing pain. I also heard something like remove memories, stay away forever etc. Not sure what exactly she was saying.

Rey: Pain, memories. Was she talking about Swayam. May be she want to go away from him forever.

Kriya : I don't know but I really felt bad seeing her cry so much.

Rey : I think we need to talk to her and find out what is going on in  her mind.

Kriya: hmm

Kriya and Rey move away from the computer room after making sure that Swayam has heard their conversation.

Swayam was sitting there shocked after hearing Kriyaansh conversation. Now he could make sense of Sharon's strange behaviour. So she is thinking of leaving everyone including him and going away.

Swayam: I will not stop you Sharon if that is what you want. You have proved that you never loved me. If you had, you would have never thought of going away from me.

Kriya and Rey hadn't gone from there and were listening to what Swayam was saying. They were shocked to hear that Swayam was ready to let Sharon go.

Rey : We need to do something else to bring them together.

Kriya : Hmm

As they were standing there lost in their thoughts, Swayam comes out of the computer room.

Swayam: Rey, Kriya, what are you guys doing here?

Rey : We came here to complete some work related to affiliation.

Kriya : Yes

As Swayam looks at them suspiciously, Rey's phone rings. He quickly pick the call thanking God for saving him from this situation.

Rey : Hello

There was a silence as person from other said was saying something and suddenly Rey's face turn pale with concern and fear.

Rey: WHAT??? Where is she now? I am coming.

Kriya : Rey , what happened?

Rey: Sharon

Swayam : What happened to Sharon?

Rey does not say anything.

Swayam : REY

Rey : Someone called from Sharon's phone. Her car met with an accident and she has been taken to the City Hospital.

Swayam felt like his whole world has gone upside down. He literally fell on the floor unable to take the shock. Rey and Kriya rush to him and hold him tight as he let out a loud wail.

Rey : Swayam, please stop crying. Sharon will be Ok.

Swayam : It's all because of me. I pushed her away from me, I hurt her so much that she decided to go away from me.

Kriya : No, it's not your fault. It was just an accident. She will be fine.

Swayam: Rey , please take me to my Sharon. I want to see her now.

Rey help Swayam to get up and they immediately leave for the hospital along with Kriya.

Precap :

What happens to Sharon?

Will Swayam lose her forever?

Continue reading to know more.