Damaged | Magcon Boys

You see, things never turn out right for me. And if they do, I'll screw it up anyways.

So me being drug all over America with my brother, seems like a disaster zone. Especially when I'll be the only girl there.

My parents are going on a cruise, more of an adult cruise, I should say, and my talented brother gets to meet all of his fans.

Magcon really seems fun, but I'm not the type to have fun. I only trust my brother, not even my parents. So that means I chose to go with him, over staying with annoying aunts and uncles for a few months.

3 months ago, I turned 16.

3 months ago, I tried to kill myself.

3 months ago, I was admitted to a center dedicated to troubled teens.

But I was taken out of the program a month ago, when I was put on medication for my depression and to help gain weight after I was diagnosed with anorexia.

Scars litter my body, and they are now healing. I'm ashamed of myself, and the pain I have caused everyone around me. After I got home, I changed.

I stopped trying to impress people, I stayed in my room, and only came out when necessary.

Music helps me cope with the pain the medication fails to make go away. It makes me happy, so I try and listen to it every second I can.

But I'm damaged, beyond repair.

If only they would understand that.