CHAPTER 20-HOLI PART 2

Sanskar stood still in his position staring at his love dancing with her ex husband! His blood boiled and he glanced around to find evryone so happy.He wanted to go to her and drag her with himself but he didn't want to create a scene! He is not that badass to commit such a crime! Crime of making the day bad for his family and his love!

Between things that were Said and things that weren't,it was our love that faded away Ragini!

He looked the other way to wipe his tears and when turned to see his lady love,she was gone;gone with laskhya.

And he didn't bother to look for them.

I am loosing myself just to have you! He sighed and closed his eyes in pain!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ragini brought a drunk lakshya to her room and made him sit on her bed.

He was still holding her hands;in a fear of loosing her again.He just kept on staring at her with eyes full of love.

"Ragu you knw right how much i fell for you!" he said making her sit beside him.
Ragini looked at him and closed her eyes but only sanskar's face came before her and her heart started pounding out.

Tears slipped from her eyes in guilt.

Lakshya noticed them and wiped them with his fingers.

"I alwys wanted to kiss you out of love not revenge but now you are not mine.And I can't betray my brother and can't betray you.You both love eachother so damn much."
He confessed.

Ragini looked at him and breathed heavily.

"kiss me laskhya..kiss me" she said and closed her eyes.

Lakshya didn't want to deny this and thus he brought his face near her.Their foreheads touched.Their lips were inches apart.

"Ragini lakshya..." screamed swara standing on the entrance with blood shot eyes.

Both of them jerked in fear. And ragini stood up.Lakshya was not in his senses so he started giggling.

Swara came to her and dragged her out.

"swara..dont take her.." lucky said but swara pushed him on the bed.

They came out and swara closed the door.

"what was happening?"

Ragini didn't think it necessary to answer her.

"I am talking to you damn it.." Swara jerked her.

"None of your business..I was doing what my heart wanted" she declared without looking at her.

"really...so This means you don't love Sanskar?" swara asked.

Ragini shook her head in negative.

"speak ragini..just speak"

"i don't" she said looking down.

"You know you cant lie ragu...i have noticed eveytime.Everytime he got hurt,you cried.Each time he had some reasons to be happy, you smiled.Before sorrows touched him,you became his shield.Now you are saying you dont love him" swara said as tears rolled down both their eyes!

"I don't want to share anything with you.You alwys got whatever you wanted swara.You had both you mom and dad beside you! You snatched lakshya from me and then you got Sanskar love you and what about me? " Ragini said and left leaving a heartbroken swara behind.

On her way, she bumped into uttara who looked at her with pain and hurt in her eyes.

Ragini cupped her face and shook her head that she will be fine and entered her room and locked the door.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was nearly midnight; the holi party was definitely over in the afternoon and all the maheswaris came back home.

Sanskar was tossing in his bed. He was restless.Ragini did not meet him when he was coming back.She met no one.

It hurts!
Flashback---

Ragini was sleeping on one side of bed and Sanskar was on the other side.

"sanky you know Ma's last wish was to see me and my true love or  my husband and me to visit kalighat kali mandir before our marriage" she said.

"really then why didn't you go with lakshya?" he said facing her.

She made a sad face.

"He wasn't my true love.He was just my husband" she said .

Sanskar cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"You will surely get someone to love you truly" he said and turned the other side to sleep.

end

Present

Sanskar dialed his lady love's number.

Ragini picked it up.

"hello" this voice gave him goosebumps!

"Ragu I wanted to take you somewhere tomorrow.Are you free?" he asked.

"where Sanskar?"

"kalighat kali mandir..janki ma's last wish.You told me remember?" he said in a hope to hear yes.

Ragini hesitated at first but then thinking of all the hurts she gave him in the past few days,she agreed!

The call was disconnected and Sanskar jumped on his bed getting excited.

Sujata came in the room and coughed and he stopped and sat on the bed.

"yes ma" he said.

"you okay?"

He just blushed and nodded his head in positive and slept on his bed smiling and thinking about her.

Sujata switched off the lights and left.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Okay so holi part 2 is done.Next I may update FAASLE...

STAY TUNED.

THANKS
MOULI