CHAPTER 3

"Lakshya...."ragini murmered which was only heard by Sanskar who was standing close to her.
Ragini rushed to him and held his hands.
"Lakshya pleasee please save my swara..i know it's hard for you to do it now but there's nothing more we can do" saying this she fell on her knees.
Sanskar went to her and made her stand. Ragini looked at lakshya but he looked away.
Tears skipped her eyes seeing the hatred lakshya has for her which she mistook as love.
"lakshya what me and ragini did with you and swara was not good. But what you did with ragini was beyond our forgiveness but still she forgave you. Lakshya Ragini was guilty...dont you forget that she was the one to make me and swara one...she was the one who stood by my family when swara was in jail and when swara went missing...she was chnged totally...lakshya...what she did was for love..was to get you but what you did was for hatred. Both the situations are two sides of a coin which never coincides. She is not happy lakshya doing all these still she is doing it for me...swara...and the family"Sanskar said lakshya keeping his hand on his shoulder.
"wont you get affected by all these Bhai?"lakshya asked Sanskar...to which he just shook his head in negative and left the room..
Ragini was still crying...lakshya came to her and took her hands into his
Ragini looked into his eyes.
"I promise that I will supprt you in this. You wont be alone...and i will help swara to regain her memory. And make Sanskar and swara together..."he said smiling.
Ragini smiled too.
"i want to promise something lakshya" lakshya was about to go but stopped and turned towards her.
"I promise you that this time i wont separate you and swara...and i promise that I won't come back to you even if I am unable to handle my own problems...i promise and I promise ki no i wont give this baby your name" she also left the room.
Lakshya only stood there without uttering a word.
The situations were confusing him but though against his will he had to keep his promises...
Without thinking much lakshya started his car and reached bari...
"swara..."he screamed at rhe top of his voice..
Swara came out of her house and smiled seeing him and ran to hug him.
Lakshya was not comfortable.Swara looked at him with tearsa and cupped his face.
"i am so happy that I am back to you lakshya...i am really happy...." she hugged him again.
The gadodias came out too.
They weren't happy as that boy who snatched ragini's happiness was  standing before them with their other daughter and was the reason for her happiness.
They were unable to speak. lakshya looked at them and lowered his lashes..
At that moment Sanskar entered bari...he without paying attention to swalak...went  touched the feet of the elders.
"actually I wanted to talk to you all..."the gadodias nodded
"what do you want to say now Mr maheswari?"swara stood infront of him
"i wont give any explanations to you miss gadodia.." Sanskar said turned .
Swara was about to say something more
but lakshya stopped her.
"Swara let's go out.."lakshya  dragged her out.
Sanskar stood before everyone...
"ma..papa...dadi dada..i wanted to say..ki...ki...." he stammered..
"ki...are we happy with your decisions?"shekhar came to him.
"ofcourse we are happy Sanskar..and about ragini's pregnancy...we are happy.."
Sanskar heaved a sigh of relief.
And he took out some papers and handed it to shekhar.
"This is the divorce paper of mine and swara..." he said controlling his tears..
Everyone looked at him shocked
"but sans..." dadi was cut midway by him..
"i will only submit the papers if swara don't remember anything before the wedding..dont worry"he said and was about to leave...
"Sanskar...wo.."
"Ragini is safe with me...i Will take care of her...main chalta hun" he said left in his car.
When he reached his room..he saw ragini folding his clothes...
"ragini you should not do all these..at this time" Sanskar glared at her.
"sorry....i was getting bored" she held her ears like a child...
"aww..you are so cute best friend"he said...
"i am having pain in my head ragu..."he held his head with both his hands..
Ragini told him to sleep.
He laid on the bed and ragini sat beside his head and started massaging his head.
He felt relaxed.
Main baarish ho jaungi..tum badal ho jaoage dekh lena...dekh lena...
Dekh lena..tere hothon pe hamesha main hasti hi rahungi dekh lena.....
Next mornig the sun rays disturbed Sanskar's sleep..when he opened his eyes,he realised that ragini was still sitting beside his head and her hand was on his forehead.He looked at her sleeping posture and woke up keeping her hand slightly ..beside her.
Without disturbing her sleep Sanskar picked her in a bridal style and made her sleep on the bed properly and covered her with the blanket. Before going he kissed her forehead.