28

~Bella's P.O.V~

It's been a few days since that post from the 'teaisspilled' account and Cody won't talk to me. We just started dating and now some random idiot ruined it.

That picture is from so long ago! Yes, me and Tayler dated but it was for like a month and then we ended it. We had been best friends for too long and it was awkward.

I don't understand why Cody would believe a random stranger over me anyways.

There was a knock on my bedroom door and I turned around to where I was laying on my back.

"Come in!" I yelled.

It opened and Dylan walked in.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, just thinking." I sighed.

"How are you and Cody?" He questioned.

"He won't talk to me." I said in annoyance.

"Make him talk to you. Just go over to his place." Dylan shrugged.

"What's the point." I huffed.

"The point is he's your boyfriend and you don't want everything to go to sh*t just because some random Instagram account." He said.

We looked at each other for a few minutes before I let out an 'ugh' and got out of bed. I pushed Dylan out of my room so I could put on actual clothes.

I changed into black knee ripped skinny jeans, a black Nike sweatshirt, and white and black adidas superstars. I left my hair in its naturalness and didn't put on any makeup.

I'm literally only going across the hall. I put my phone in my pocket then left Dylan and I's apartment.

After taking the two steps to the other door I knocked. Cody opened it.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Why won't you talk to me?" I got strait to the point.

"What do you mean "why won't I talk to you you"? You kissed him!" He raised his voice.

I looked around the hallway then went into his apartment before we caught any attention.

"If you would have read the comments you would know that that picture was from two years ago, Cody! I wouldn't do that to you!" I yelled.

"I-I know." He sighed.

"Okay, now let's stop arguing please? I just want to spend time with you." I said.

***

codysaintgnue; We're fine ❤️Likes: 22,356 Comments: 356

Likes: 22,356 Comments: 356

|comments have been disabeled|

itsbellaroden; Everything is fine ❤️ goodnight lovelies Likes: 20,577 Comments: 345

Likes: 20,577 Comments: 345

|Comments have been disabled|