23

New cover, ya like?? Or is the old one better?
---------------
I put my blow dryer down on my bathroom counter as I heard someone knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled to Dylan.

I ran down the stairs and pulled the door open. Cody was on the other side.

"Hi!" I yelled as he hugged me.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Stop it." I glared.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Don't call me that if we aren't together." I said.

"Fine, but I have a question for you." He said.

"What is it?" I had a hopeful look in my eye as I looked up at him.

"Do you and Dylan wanna have a beach day with the rest of us?" He asked.

The look in my eye vanished completely.

"Sure." I muttered.

"Great. Tell Dylan and we can uber together." He kissed my cheek and left.

I rolled my eyes at his back and closed the door. Dylan came out of his room and noticed my anger.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"We're going to the beach." My voice was monotone.

We've been talking for two f*cking months! Why the h*ll won't he ask me already??

I went back into my room to get changed. Boys are so stupid. I put on my black crossover bikini and then put on white high waisted shorts and black sandals.

I put on waterproof eyeliner and mascara then put my hair up in a messy bun.

I grabbed my adidas draw string bag from my closet. I put in sunscreen, sunglasses, my towel, a t-shirt, and my phone.

"Lets go Bella! The uber is here!" Dylan yelled.

We went down to the lobby and out to the uber where Cody was already waiting. I tried to make Dylan sit in the middle but he forced me into the car first.

It was an awkward silence besides the weird music that the driver was playing. I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked down.

Cody had sat his hand there. Not doing anything, just wanting to be close to me. I pushed it off and he looked at me confused.

"We're meeting everyone there, right?" I asked.

"Yep." Cody removed his hand.

As soon as we got to the beach I left the boys for Holland and Shelley.

"You look p*ssed." Holland said.

"What did Cody do?" Shelley sighed.

"He won't freaking ask me to be his girlfriend!" I yelled in frustration.

Neither of the girls replied and my eyes widened.

"He's behind me, isn't he?" I frowned.

They nodded simultaneously. I turned around and smiled awkwardly at Cody.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"No." I said and walked away.

I walked over to Posey and he smiled at me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much." I said as I laid my towel out.

I took off my shorts and sandals then put on my sunglasses. I laid on my stomach with my head on the towel.

"Just so you know, he has very good reasons of not asking you yet." Tyler said.

I looked up at him "Like what?"

"Like he doesn't want to hurt you. He doesn't want you to have to deal with all of the fans. He doesn't want to loose your friendship." Tyler listed the reasons.

"He won't hurt me. I already deal with my fans. He would never loose my friendship no matter what happened." I retorted.

"Lets just have fun, okay? Just wait for him." Tyler said.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

I looked around and noticed that O'Brien, Sprayberry, Hoechlin, Ian, and Christian are in the water. Shelley and Arden are tanning on the other side of Tyler and Holland is, what looks like, yelling at Cody.

"You should probably go save him before Holland kills him." Tyler chuckled.

I got up and walked over to the two of them. I laced my fingers with Cody's and pulled him away from Holland.

"I might be mad at him, but I don't want you killing him!" I yelled back to my older sister.

"I would never!" She faked hurt.

Cody stopped walking, making me stop with him. I turned to look at him to find him staring at me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked confused.

"It will be after I do this."

He put his hands on my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me. After the shock passed away I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled back and laid his forehead against mine.

"Isabell Marie Roden, will you be my girlfriend? I know I'm an idiot for waiting but I'm asking now." He asked/said.

"Of course you dumby." I said.

"Finally!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!! IM THE LOVE WHISPERER!! I SHALL NOW BE CALLED T-POSE THE LOVE MASTER!" Tyler screamed happily.

"You're ruining the moment!!" Arden smacked the back of his head.

"Ow!"

//AWWWW FINALLY!! I'm happy about this chapter, I think? I know it's short but I'm reallyyyy tired. I hope you guys liked it 💕\\
Oh! And I'm going to be doing the Instagram parts differently from now on.