A MANSION?!?!

*RANDIS POV*
*AT THE AIRPORT*

Right now we are waiting to board our plane to Utah. On the palne im sitting in the middle of George and Johannes and Mark and Logan are in another isle.

"So Randi i heard you workout alot" Johannes say

"Yeah i like to keep in shape and George is always complaining after yall workout together because he gets super sore."i tell him

"No i dont i never get sore" George says

"Sure...."I say as we stsrt to get into another conversation

*LOGANS POV*

To be honest i was planning on telling Randi i liked her during the trip but then i found out Ivan asked her out. Is it bad i still want to ask her out? I mean she is hot, funny, smart and so much more but what can i do if she has a boyfriend and she is happy with him its been almost 2 weeks.

"Dude i know you like Randi but she is dating Ivan" Mark tells me

"I know but we have so much in common and Ivan and her dont"i say trying not only to convince Mark but also myself that i would be better for her.

"They have a lot more in common than you would think. The only thing is, is that Randis brothers dont want her dating any of us that's why theh dont know about Ivan and Randi."
Mark tells me. Which makes me think of a way that i can get them two to break up.

*RANDIS POV*

Hours later the flight is finally over and we are in Utah. Which let me tell you it is freezing and im wearing leggings and a white lose shirt.

 Which let me tell you it is freezing and im wearing leggings  and a white lose shirt

After i changed clothes i saw a the guys at a Starbucks.

"Here Randi"Mark says as he passes me a cup of hot chocolate

"Thanks"i say as we make out way out of the airport to a car which i thought was taking us to a hotel

*AT THE MANSION*

"Um no one told me we where staying in a MANSION!!"I say super excited

"Well you know me only the best for the best" logan says z "plus this way we wilk all have our own room"

"I CALL MASTER!!" i yell as i run up towards the door. This was going to be a intersting trip.

********************
SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN A WHILE BEEN BUSY STUDYING FOR TESTS AND STUFF