7

jungkook and hoseok where sat on the bed cuddling which is nothing new. they were just talking about random crap like usual but it quickly turned into a hot make out session, well until jimin walked in "omg! ahhh im sorry!" jimin quickly ran out the room seeing as junkook was straddling hoseok and of course he ran to taehyung to tell him what he had seen.

jungkook bit his lip and looked from the door to hoseok "he is going to tell tae and then the rest of them will know... what are we gonna do hyung?" hoseok pulled jungkook into a hug "im sorry i thought i looked the door..." hoseok sighed "i think maybe we should talk to them all" jungkook nodded and got off hoseoks lap, there was a knock on the door before it opened showing yoongi " erm.. we're having a group meeting. so living room. now" and with that yoongi was gone.

both jungkook and hoseok got up off the bed and joined the others sitting in  living room. they sat down next to each other. jungkook didnt know where to look, it was an awkward silence filling the room before namjoon spoke first, seeing as he was the leader he felt like he should start first.

namjoon sighed before looking at the couple "okay. so we know what jimin walked in on and i just wanna say i dont have anything against you to being together" the others nodding in agree all aparent from yoongi whom didnt even look like he was listening at all about what was going on.

"thanks" jungkook whispered but was heard by all the members. seokjin looked at jungkook and hoseok " hey dont worry about it, everything will be fine" he gave them a smile before namjoon spoke again "we will keep your relationship just between us members, because i really dont know how our managers or staff would react to your relationship" the couple nodded and hoseok took hold of jungkooks hand

namjoon watched them both with a small smile " but just cause we support you both doesnt mean you gotta be all cheesy in front of us" he joked and taehyung laughed before adding "or hearing you both do the do" jimin then join taehyung laughing before they heard "cant you just say sex" yoongi deadpanned this leading to seokjin sending yoongi a glare.

yoongi spoke looking at the two "just try to keep your hands off each other at fansignings and in front of the staff" the couple nodded as seokjin stood up making his way to the kitchen "im gonna start dinner" and with that he was gone. namjoon joined seokjin in the kitchen, jimin and taehyung started playing video games and yoongi had apparently gone to sleep. the couple stayed where they was but only know they were cuddling while watching taehyung and jimin play video game. 

after dinner and washing up and getting ready for bed, the couple was once again  cuddling, hoseok playing with jungkooks hair "well that went better then what i thought it would" jungkook nodded in agreement " i thought they were  gonna hate us" hoseok kissed his forehead "yeah. come on lets get some sleep" and with that they both lay down  and fell asleep jungkooks head resting on hoseoks  chest.