Chapter 3

Kid's POV

I packed my things.I couldn't believe that I forgot. Liz didn't say good-bye but just rushed to get changed. I, on the other hand was fine the way I was dressed. The only other person in the room was Maka. She saw that they were in a rush and asked me what we were doing. I told her about the graduation and how it starts in a few minutes. She looked surprised and started to get her things. I waited for her and walked with her to the room where it was held. 

We chatted about how this year was so short. "It's crazy how fast this year went. Like we were just second years but I guess we should look forward to next year. " I said as we walked down the halls. "I know right."She said. "So what are you going to do this break? I think I'm probably going to stay on my game all day." Maka giggled after. I smiled "You know Games of the Meisters too!?" I asked supried that Maka even liked to play video games. "I thought you just liked books." She shook her head no, "Just because I read dosen't mean I can't play games." I smiled at her making me feel happy. There was talking in the main building. Lots of noise and people. I was a bit scared but feeling of her bravery made me walk in. 

Maka's POV

I saw Lord death and my father standing next to him. The read read the names of the meisters then their weapons after. I took a seat next to Soul who was sort of board. Death the kid sat with me and watched his father speak. He stayed quite and focesd to every word. As me and Soul's names were anounced we walked on stage. Lord death spoke proudly about how Soul was now a death scythe. 

I could see out of the corner of my eye Kid smiling. We stood at the end of the stage with the rest of the students. Lord Death contiued calling names to the stage. He called all my friends and then called Kid and his weapons. Kid bowed as Lord death gave him a small paper. The students clapped for Kid as I joined with them. 

As the ceremony ended I caught up with Kid. I waved over to him and smiled. He jumped off the stage and walked over to me. He had a black long cloak on and a small emblem of a skull on his shoulder. "I like it. It suits you. "I said touching his shoulder. He picked up the end, ruffled it and spun around. I laughed while putting a hand to my face. "You look like a little princess!" 

We walked outside with the rest of the students. I noticed that no one else had a cloak on like Kid. Patty ran up to Death the kid and jumped to hug him. He smiled and hugged her back. She had a huge grin on. She looked back at him and hid under his cloak. "Where were you after the graduation, me and big sis lost you through the crowd."  Liz walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him also. She laid her head on his shoulder, "We got are Meister back." She looked at me and laughed "Maka stop stealing Kid from us!" She said playfully. I let a small smile come out.